What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Greg Bird at your club now found not guilty of glassing girlfriend?

Would you like Greg Bird at your club?

• Yes

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 100 58.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This will most likely answer both your questions... With the Fact that the NRL gets its money from TV Players every once and a while (these days especially with the boom of this thing called television) appear on TV you will know what they are doing how they train what they did on the weekend people are into voyeurism... With the fact NRL players are sprawled all over the TV or Newspaper the clubs Sponsors will take a very invested interest on what those players are doing... There is a tinge of grey out there...
You may not know TV has been around since the 50s, the media's influence on the sheep is more I will agree.

Oh BTW due to the fact you think i wink in all my post why would i waste my time to go back and have a look at what your opinion is?
You don't have too, I simply asked if you knew what it was, you openly admit you don't yet state.
oh instead of saying your opinion is wrong your calling the people you dont agree with fascist
Nice.
All i know is you like to throw around that word fascist ;-)
Yes it seems younger people accept being told what to think, how to feel, and who to support, fascism needs to be highlighted and fought against.

Stick your wink up your arse, you use it all the time, forgive me for noticing, but don't forgive me for thinkin it ain't funny, insiteful or useful, just stupid.

Y2Eel

First Grade
You may not know TV has been around since the 50s, the media's influence on the sheep is more I will agree.

You don't have too, I simply asked if you knew what it was, you openly admit you don't yet state.Nice.
Yes it seems younger people accept being told what to think, how to feel, and who to support, fascism needs to be highlighted and fought against.

Stick your wink up your arse, you use it all the time, forgive me for noticing, but don't forgive me for thinkin it ain't funny, insiteful or useful, just stupid.

Wish it was that easy Cronulla would be long gone ;-) (stick that up where the sun dont shine junior)

The wink then is a lot like your fascist remarks.. Just stupid... Like ive said and noticed a few times with you(unlike you with the little winks) you use the word fascist when there is an overwhelming support for one side of the argument, most of the time you are one of the few people on the other side...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wish it was that easy Cronulla would be long gone ;-) (stick that up where the sun dont shine junior)
OK, yeah Cronulla contribe nothing to the competiton, never have. 40 odd years of competition have not help at all, in fact expansion is futile, never should have occurred, Penrith suck too.

You should put that wink in your sig, save time.

The wink then is a lot like your fascist remarks.. Just stupid...
So you agree it is stupid.

You wink I make a point.

Like ive said and noticed a few times with you(unlike you with the little winks) you use the word fascist when there is an overwhelming support for one side of the argument, most of the time you are one of the few people on the other side...
No you misunderstand.

I support your right to disagree.

That is infact the point.

I will continue however to point out when people want all to conform, listen to the majority, and decide who and who cannot do what, that they are being fascist. Should the same people be in power, with the help of manipulation of the media or worse the media manipulation of what should be thought then I will point it out.

In the mean time you can wink at every third post.

I support freedom of choice, freedom of employment and justice in our system.

Clearly many here believe, freedom of empolyment should come down to public opinion, not the justice system.

I do call that fascist, but your free to disagree.

Kiki

First Grade
no one really knows what happened that night between him and Katie so i won't judge him on that, but the way he tried to blame it on his mate made me a bit iffy on him.

No. I've never seen what the big deal is with this guy. He took years to reach his "potential", and it wasn't impressive IMHO.

I'd rather take a Jeremy Smith or an Adam Blair.

Johns Magic

Referee
The Knights don't sign good players so I haven't given it one second of thought, but he is a very good player. Probably best at lock though.

carcharias

Immortal
Funny how Dragons supporters are so vocal about Bird ...yet they line up to lick Wendell the drug whore's arse.

carcharias

Immortal
probably happened in the 40's and 50's too.

probably.

Also definitely happened at the Dragons.

Wes Naqaima beat up his missus, abused her in public and got done for driving unlicensed..the dragons let him play on though ...eventually they sacked him after numerous similar incidents.

How is he going at the Knights?

The Dodger

First Grade
haha

carch your a champion.

silly stain supporters.

Greg, come back to the sharks.

you know you want to.

short memory then.

Nadruku beat up 2 women.
then was sacked ...but was also aquitted.

He beat up 2 women? I thought it was just his mrs...which was a fair fight if you ever saw the size of her LMAO. He never blamed it on one of his boys though.
And we didn't support him after that.

LOL @ Paulini's new song talking about what Wes supposedly done to her. I find it funny she wrote a song about that clown.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I want the best players to win a premiership, so yes I want Bird playing for Brisbane. Perfect replacement Carroll

Ribs

Bench
Funny how Dragons supporters are so vocal about Bird ...yet they line up to lick Wendell the drug whore's arse.

Sure.... doing some coke is the same as smashing a glass into a girls face.

I wouldnt want him near Saints. Low dog.

Boganater

Juniors
Greg Bird is a very good footballer, I certainly would be cheering if the Raiders signed him up. Bird might be a dope but he was acquitted of the charges against him. The public will never know the fine details of the case but if he was found to be not guilty by the same judge who wanted to put him in jail then you have give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ribs

Bench
Oh that's right, she was so stressed at being someone nobody has ever heard of, and missed running errands on Wall St so much that she smashed a glass into her own face. Then Greg thought that was so unfortunate that he had to blame his mate for it...and the next day Greg had that red eyed look of horror on his face all because he didn't do anything. Makes perfect sense!

My bad, sorry Greg.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Boganater said:
Bird might be a dope but he was acquitted of the charges against him.
No he wasn't. His conviction was quashed. All this means is that the prosecution connected to the earlier conviction was not strong enough (generally any prosecution will not survive the alleged victim suddenly supporting the accused) to be maintained.
Boganater said:
The public will never know the fine details of the case but if he was found to be not guilty by the same judge who wanted to put him in jail

It was a different judge (Roger Clisdell convicted him and Michael Finnane quashed that conviction. He did not find him "not guilty".

hybrid_tiger

Coach
No. He is filth and a very low human being.

Good player though, but we don't need a five-eighth and he's better at lock anyway.

Latest posts