What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Greg Bird at your club now found not guilty of glassing girlfriend?

Would you like Greg Bird at your club?

• Yes

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 100 58.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

Noa

First Grade
No he wasn't. His conviction was quashed. All this means is that the prosecution connected to the earlier conviction was not strong enough (generally any prosecution will not survive the alleged victim suddenly supporting the accused) to be maintained.

It was a different judge (Roger Clisdell convicted him and Michael Finnane quashed that conviction. He did not find him "not guilty".

"(But) in my opinion ... it was not caused intentionally or recklessly, and the prosecution has therefore failed to prove its case."

Id say that quote by the judge pretty much sums up whether he thought he was guilty of a crime.

_Johnsy

Referee
back in line mate.

how many chances did wes get again?

You made a comparison between Bird and Dell. I showed you the differences between the them both. I realise you are a scummer, therefore a bit slow, we accept that.

As for Wes, he fronted court for the 2nd time relating to driving unlicensed, he was then punted.

Did Wes front court in relation to violence against a woman ?

keep trying scummer.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
You made a comparison between Bird and Dell. I showed you the differences between the them both. I realise you are a scummer, therefore a bit slow, we accept that.

As for Wes, he fronted court for the 2nd time relating to driving unlicensed, he was then punted.

Did Wes front court in relation to violence against a woman ?

keep trying scummer.

and yet they call bird a liar...wes belted her ...wake the fug up.

_Johnsy

Referee
Bird is a liar, he lied to Police and the courts.

Wes did not front court or the police in any manner relating to violence against women. So to say that he has committed violence against women is purely speculative. If he has, as you allege without any proof whatsoever. I would be saying his actions were abhorent also.

You make a comparison between 2 players in a pathetic attempt to show that Bird is not the only scumbag. You failed miserably again, just like your club. Go back and read your remark about dell and St.Geoorge Illawarra supporters, then read my response. I hope that will clear things up Scummer.

Bird is a piece of sh*t, and I think I am being generous with that appraisal.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
woo hoo look at the upset Dragons fan !!!!

You and most Dragons fans are hyprocrites.

By the way ....Bird got off.
hahahaha

Eelementary

Post Whore
He's talented, but in my opinion Feleti Mateo is three times the player Bird is. Plus Feleti doesn't (at least, not yet) do stupid sh*t off the field.

carcharias

Immortal
Once upon a time footy players could do stupid sh*t ( like every other normal person ) and not lose their job over it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
There is stupid sh*t like pissing in a back alley whilst smashed...

And then there's stupid sh*t like allegedly glassing someone in the face...Or kneeing them in the head on the field...

_Johnsy

Referee
woo hoo look at the upset Dragons fan !!!!

You and most Dragons fans are hyprocrites.

By the way ....Bird got off.
hahahaha

I am certaily not upset, being a brain dead scummer I can see how words with more than 3 syllabables confuse you. I fail to see how anything I have said is hypocritical.

If you try to defend the indefensible you end up looking like a moron. Congratulations, your objective is achieved.

Go back and read your comment re:dell, then read my reply. It's really not a difficult concept.

Special K

Coach
He's talented, but in my opinion Feleti Mateo is three times the player Bird is. Plus Feleti doesn't (at least, not yet) do stupid sh*t off the field.
No he leaves it on the field. Pushing stupid passes, making poor decisions in defence.

Mateo isn't fit to lace up Birds boots. Seriously

_Johnsy

Referee
wow, you have resorted to basing your floundering argument on typos. I'll assume you agree with me then.

_Johnsy

Referee
I was actually refering to your inabilty to read my post and understand the concept. All you have done is assume I was refering to your knowledge of the english language.

So I assume you agree with my original post then.

carcharias

Immortal
I was actually refering to your inabilty to read my post and understand the concept. All you have done is assume I was refering to your knowledge of the english language.

So I assume you agree with my original post then.

Actually I am just trying to see which Dragons fan on here is the dumbest.
Guess who is in front?

_Johnsy

Referee
Here it is again for you, I hope this helps.

Dell - Was caught taking cocaine whilst playing union. He publicly admitted his error apoligised and took the suspension given to him on the chin. Was offered a contract by St.George Illawarra, he took it and worked his ass off to repair hs name. Undertaking many, many hours community work with children educating them on the wrongs of drugs, along with numerous other community initiatives.

Bird -ALLEGEDLY Smashes a glass in his girlfriends face & lies to Police and try to get his mate to take the blame, continues to peddle the same mistruths to the courts. Has not once shown any remorse for his actions or made an apology. He has made no effort to undertake community service on being an advocate for violence against women. He is a natural fit at cronulla I hope you keep him.

daz08

Juniors
I'm just glad they only use plastic cups at the grounds now.

Hope he rejects the titans offer and goes overseas, never liked him, never will!

_Johnsy

Referee
Yes we signed a player who used a recreational drug in the off season, he served his suspension before he was signed. No issue with the principles of my club.

Yet Scumnulla kept a pack rape quiet for a number of years. Look after your own backyard. This thread has been taken off topic by your lame attempts to try and divert the justified forum attention away from Bird, by naming other players who may have wronged in other arenas.

BOT.

Last edited: