What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Royal Rumble 2011 *SPOILERS*

CM Punk owned the first half, I didn't mind the way the Nexus went out, although I am a little disappointed Punk didn't last a little longer. Great Rumble so far. Dolph in now, so I guess Randy will be there too.

KEVIN NASH IS IN NOW!!!!!!

Pissed off I missed Booker's entrance when I went to grab some snacks. This is friggen epic.

I guess Mania will be

Del Rio vs Edge? (possibly Rey but most likely Edge)
Cena vs Miz
Orton vs Punk

Although after EC it will be a lot clearer.

Ladmate

Bench
Pathetic. The crowd was dead silent. Not of disbelief, but in a "I don't give a sh*t" way.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Wow. How far has wrestling sunk since i stopped watching following Michaels retirement at Mania last year?

WHo the f**k is Del Rio?

How i long for the days of Austin, Rock, Angle, Michaels and co.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I missed last years cuz i was actually in the States, This is my favorite PPV of the year.

40 man Rumble was a new step for the WWE and i wasnt sure if they could pull of it off.

Thank god Santino didnt win it.

Wasnt shocked to see Booker T but was big timed shocked to see Kevin Nash as Diesel as i heard he was going back to TNA.... I dont like Nash much but he did look good out there.

whatwhat

Juniors
Wow. How far has wrestling sunk since i stopped watching following Michaels retirement at Mania last year?

WHo the f**k is Del Rio?

How i long for the days of Austin, Rock, Angle, Michaels and co.

If you would have been watching you would know Del Rio has been the standout on Smackdown for the last 6 months.