What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow....

Ultima

Juniors
That's some wonderful ref calling there..... Well I can't even stand to watch the rest of that BS... First game I haven't watched for 14 years...

azza

Juniors
Face it Ultima - we suck. It's so very sad to watch us get smashed at home, we use to be a mighty mighty club. Yes what a great coach we have.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Looks like the rorters are on the bus home, we're actually looking ok for a little bit of this game. We won a scrum against the feed which shows either we'll need miracle's all day or the rorters have just given up.

the only guy trying out there is ryan o hara, he's woken up from his 2 month spell.

Tik

Juniors
It looked like it was going to be ugly....very ugly, but were somehow still in the game.

For Gods sake everyone, keep your fingers crossed, get out the rabbits feet, dont walk under any ladders, keep all mirrors smash free....and hope like hell that miracles can come true.

My prediction of a 10 point win is still on the cards!

Ultima

Juniors
Well the video ref raised his hand and did it instead.... Go Graeme West..... Love the fact you can now shield your players into gaps and spin around and double movement tries too.... BTW Rothery had a f**king shocker.... He basically lost the game for us... Gave up two tries and then bombed another.... Three tries would have won it for us....

Tik

Juniors
What the???

Whats the go with Finch being shielded all the way through for his try? Since when is that allowed? Oh thats right, its the roosters.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Rothery was shit but you can't blame him for the start we made, that's what cost us the game.

Miller continues to have a dig and he should start next week, ryno put his hand up and really put in. Losing Choc at a time where Roosters were looking for the half century was painful to watch.

azza

Juniors
Well a relief that we put on an improved effort, but obviously the truth is still we have GOT NOTHING

azza

Juniors
Overall BTW the Roosters were brilliant for the first 20 but I wasn't that impressed with them over the whole 80. IMO the Bulldogs are the team to beat at the moment.

What was with that call when Chalk took the highball, he was tackled in the air, then in the second half, exactly the same thing in exactly the same corner of the field and the roosters get a penalty, at least these f**kwits could be consistent

I was actually proud of the team today, probably the proudest I've been of them all year, except for maybe the Broncos game. Yes there were some stupid selections before the game. Yes the first period of the game was woeful and we missed too many tackles. But we should've lost that game by 40 points. Yes the Roosters weren't at their best, but we didn't give up. We tried our arses off in the second half and we almost had 'em. I'm proud in the guts and determination we're used to showing... but it was still pretty inept.

BTW, I hate to say it, but McLinden's a cat. Worst defender in the NRL by miles. He tries hard but he bumps off so many tackles it's a joke. And he hardly tried with the ball in his hands either. What a wasted talent.

Miller is awesome. What a workhorse. He and Rhino never stopped trying.

Ultima

Juniors
Oh yeah, and did anyone see the first attempt at a pentalty kick that Walker made? It was a wonderful demo of how f**ked in the head the ref is and how much of an manipulative arsehole Fitler is... Filter talks to him and is walking sideways, takes the ball a good 10 metres closer to the post from where the penalty was and that's where they take the kick from.... Nice reffing champ!

Ultima

Juniors
Yeah but he always does well.... Even Drew had a good game for a change... Clinton had a bad one by his standards but it didn't help he was sent off for f**king nothing....

Raider Azz

Bench
He wasn't sent off for nothing. It was 100% deserved. He commited a professional foul, it was bloody stupid of him and the ref made the right decision.

Latest posts