What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF WT / Dane Laurie

innsaneink

Referee
I still think accusing someone of being such a drunk that he cannot perform his duties to his employer - without substantial evidence - its pretty fkcn weak

matty-ducati

Juniors
LOL...yeh, no players talk to me. Woe is me.

I got better things to do than chase grown men, its obviously high on your list, like a little back door action do ya?

Hahaha and now the sh*t talking comes coz u got nufn to say u f**ken internet hero scum. Anyways not wasting my time with internet heros like u f**ken scum

DanOz

Juniors
I'm not sure what you need more Matty - anger management or spellcheck, but I did actually decipher that last post so I guess there's progress? :)

tiger_nick

Bench
dwyer seems pretty ineffective in firsts. he is solid but certainly not likely to break the line. i havent seen the offload we witnessed so often in the 20s either as yet. id bring daine back, he could be very effective against manly.

b.bear

Juniors
dwyer seems pretty ineffective in firsts. he is solid but certainly not likely to break the line. i havent seen the offload we witnessed so often in the 20s either as yet. id bring daine back, he could be very effective against manly.

agreed put him away now , I think we will need more firepower against watmough and co.

N.C.

Juniors
Galloway back, Skando not charged, now all we need are Laurie and Heighington to complete the set... We could well have a full compliment of pigs this week.

macnaz

Staff member
Daine vrs Watmough - I'd like to see that!

It would be right up his alley to, he took it to moi moi & Croker and he loved it so i reckon he'd go Watmough with plenty of passion.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
But i doubt we will see him play, if the forwards play the same as last week im sure we can do without him having a possible brain explosion. "we already have gibbs for that "

Last edited:

Vicious

Bench
Daine Laurie certainly isn`t being left out of the first grade side through lack of ability. Don`t know what the problem is, but I like seeing the best 17 players selected personally !

b.bear

Juniors
But i doubt we will see him play, if the forwards play the same as last week im sure we can do without him having a possible brain explosion. "we already have gibbs for that "

yeah but what else does he offer(gibbs)he's got no intimidation about him, a couple of penalties as a pay off for DL taking the manly pack on would be worth it at least you might get them taking a second look and not being so cocky on the night especially watmough.....