What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dumb did Cena look coming out and going off at Del Rio for cashing in the brief case and winning and then the idiot goes on about him having to defend it one day when he just finished a match defending his title lol
QUOTE]

LOL! I thought that as well. ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE TO DEFEND THAT TITLE!!

wow i was wrong here. Now I'm dreading the rock coming back just in case it takes away time from CM Punk.

It'll be interesting I think, he's been a small part of the Punk/Cena/HHH angle (mentioned a bit and had his promo shown). Will the Cena/Rock feud when it heats up be apart of the who Punk angle or be separate?

On a separate note, yes Cena did look pretty foolish at the end of Raw, I doubt Alberto will hold the title very long, he'll probably drop it to Punk or Cena at NOC.

MountainMan

Juniors
if not,has to be pretty close to it..
nothing and i mean nothing made any sence.even the matchs were sh*t house lol.

Big Pete

Referee
Morrison/Truth and Mysterio/Del Rio were all fine matches.

And it's week one of a big feud, of course some things are mysterious.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: @ the segment where Jimmy Hart appeared mid-way through a Truth promo. Too bad they kind of killed the joke but I appreciated the effort.

Is it just me or does Jimmy Hart remind anybody of Kermit the Frog?

From tonight's Raw, Evan Bourne + Kofi Kingston def. Michael McGillicutty + David Otunga to become the new Unified Tag Team Champions.

Also, John Cena is the new No. 1 Contender to the WWE Title after interference by Kevin Nash.

Last edited:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
From tonight's Raw, Evan Bourne + Kofi Kingston def. Michael McGillicutty + David Otunga to become the new Unified Tag Team Champions.

Also, John Cena is the new No. 1 Contender to the WWE Title after interference by Kevin Nash.

I think you have forgotten to mention the forming of the GREATEST tag team EVER!!! THE AWESOME TRUTH :D

afinalsin666

First Grade
I think you have forgotten to mention the forming of the GREATEST tag team EVER!!! THE AWESOME TRUTH :D

The only words I had when they come out was, in the stylings of the great Booker T, "Aaaaaaaaaaw, my goodnessss!"

God damn i hope they win the tag titles.

Big Pete

Referee
Does it say anything about my priorities when I talk about obscure 90's wrestlers over modern WWE?

It probably does because I thought Raw was actually a good show this week with far more highlights than blemishes or filler segments.

Once again, Punk was the man on the show. Saved two segments that would have burned and crashed without his quick wit (albeit, Punk was a little off from his usual standards) and he/Cena put on a really good television main event that did exactly what it needed to.

Morrison/Del Rio had a really good opener that put over both performers. Really liked the near falls and the crowd (who I thought were really hot for most of the night) ate it up big time.

Then there was the Miz/Truth promo which I just found fun. Between R-Truth and Bully Ray I don't know who's busting their ass more with their limited skill but on Monday I thought Truth put another big tick next to his name with a promo that was fluid, hilarious and well received by the Canadian crowd. It's good to see the WWE get behind the tag team division once again and I hope Kingston/Bourne vs. Miz/Truth can revitilise the scene.

All in all it was a show well worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.