What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pete

Referee
I remember it back in the day, especially around 98 when the opening credits would roll mid-way through a show and they'd act like it's a new show but hadn't noticed it had changed since. I thought they had done away with it by 99?

Agent Mulder

Bench
Hmmm Morrison loses yet again, Seems it did piss off the WWE that he brought released diva Melina to the Raw Tapings.

Matt23

Staff member
Please tell me we're not going to see the in ring return of Kevin Nash/Diesel #-o
ps I reckon it was Steph that sent the txt

Bicey_18

Bench
CM Punk is the man....

"Do you wanna see the text HHH sent me?" - Nash

"Do you wanna see the text my little sister sent me? It says... OMG!! Kevin Nash??!! WTF???!! I thought he was dead!!! LOL!!" - Punk

i think he let Nash off VERY lightly with that promo. You wait till he gets Triple H and Nash in teh same ring together, it will be zing city.

The "vanilla midget" call was brilliant. My favourite of his has been the "whaddamanouver" during his contract signing with Vince. Any fans from the early-mid 90s will know what I'm talking about :-D

ByRd

First Grade
How dumb did Cena look coming out and going off at Del Rio for cashing in the brief case and winning and then the idiot goes on about him having to defend it one day when he just finished a match defending his title lol

Also, at night of champions it looks like its going to be Cena v ADR which is just stupid, Punk was the champ so he gets a rematch, why Cena came out like a super hero and acting as if he will get a shot is beyond me.

wtf, waiting a whole year for the rock to wrestle, how f**king lame! oh well, looks like i may be taking my usual 9 month hiatus now, see you guys again for royal rumble.

wow i was wrong here. Now I'm dreading the rock coming back just in case it takes away time from CM Punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts