What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pete

Referee
Good show this week.

They shifted the focus away from Kane/Cena to Lauranaitis/Punk/Ziggler which helped tremendously as Kane/Cena doesn't have as much room to grow.

Ziggler's promo to start off the show was in the grand final for one of the best promos he ever cut. He did a great job on Foley and promoting the Rumble match and hopefully he's utilised better than what he was in 2011.

The Colons w/Rosa Mendes def. Air Boom to RETAIN the Tag Titles
Short match, nothing to really see here other than confirmation of who your new tag champions are.

Jack Swagger def. Zack Ryder to become US Champion
...and I'm okay with this. Zack wrestled 'injured' and it took 3 powerbombs to put him away. If anything, it put him over more than being out a week and holding onto the belt ever could.

Diva segment with Perez Hilton *yawn*

R-Truth def. Sheamus, Wade Barrett & The Miz in an over-the-top rope match
- Nothing match but the segment preceding this was hilarious. Truth's response to the what chant cracked me up.

John Cena vs. Jack Swagger ended in a No contest
- Cena went ballistic and Kane cut a promo congratulating Cena on embracing the hate. Not bad.

Brodus Clay squashed JTG

Daniel Bryan cut a promo on what happened on Friday. Solid stuff.

Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry & David Otunga def. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan & Chris Jericho by DQ
- This was a lot of fun. Heels dominated through out most of it, Jericho and then Bryan bailed and then Foley came out claiming he was a replacement partner for Punk and looked to have won the match before Lauranaitis revoked it.

Punk cut a good promo on Lauranaitis and left. Then Lauranaitis cut his best promo since becoming GM and punched out Foley before leaving the ring and ending the show.

I liked it. I really like whats happening with Punk/Johnny. Daniel Bryan is doing some good stuff. I LOVED the Jericho shit, so funny. and of course loving the man from Planet Funk.

Valheru

Coach
Ziggler has really picked up his game and thoroughly deserves the title match at RR. Obviously I can’t see him winning but I do see him being the MITB holder come July.

Big Pete

Referee
dmYqt.png

nöyd

Staff member
looks like he's about to ralph up his weet-bix, or fruity pebbles as it were

Moffo

Referee
yeh have to say, this jericho thing so far was mildly interesting in week one.....but is now absolute bollocks and poorly written. they'd better have something big up their sleeves for RR

Big Pete

Referee
Both Elimination Chamber matches will be Championship matches.

Raw EC Match
R Truth vs. The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. CM Punk (c)

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan was announced later tonight and both cut promos on one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.