What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono078

Referee
That was one of the most awesome moments in recent history, played out perfectly, wasn't just a cash in and squash, you actually didn't know who'd get it.

If the crowd is like that for each show I'd watch it all the time again.

Parra Pride

Referee
004.jpg

thundercatjones

Juniors
thanks for posting the new belt i wanted to see what he did with it. I reckon that needs to go. The belts fine but the side panels changing is stupid.

DB

First Grade
Who would have thought that 3 years ago, two indy wrestlers called Jon Moxley and Tyler Black would be shaping up the the Undertaker, and Bryan Danielson coming to his aid.

Harrigan

Juniors
Doo-do, do do do-do doo, doo-do do do do-do doo, doo-do, do do do-doo do....

#16 on iTunes. I love wrestling.

It's number 11 in the UK :lol:

It's good promotion too with the TV tapings in London and about 6 house shows coming up in the next 2 weeks.

Parra Pride

Referee
From WWE's facebook page:

To date, every Superstar who has cashed in a Money in the Bank contract has earned a championship in return. Stroll down memory lane and see how Superstars such as Edge, Daniel Bryan and Jack Swagger all captured the gold.

They seem to have conveniently forgotten about Cena's failed cash in.

deemac77

Juniors
The live schedule these guys do is phenomenal.
No wonder there's so many injuries and incidents in wrestling.

McMahon needs to cut the live schedule to get more life out of these guys.

Doing 4-5 live shows per week plus RAW is absurd.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Favourite had to be the ongoing singing (and accompanying finger point dancing) of FAAANDAAAANGOOOO's entrance music, throughout his match, the mixed tag match and the main event!!!

Post-Wrestlemania Raw's always have something about them!

Not sure if anyone watches it, but the singing and finger pointing reminded me of the crowds you see during the Premier League Darts from the UK. Great vibe!

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm pretty sure they've also referred to Cena as being the only guy to cash in when an opponent hasn't just gone through a match before too. :crazy:
Technically Edge didn't go through a match when CM Punk cashed his in back in 2008, however Batista did beat the living daylights out of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts