What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
That you Ed2 :lol:

Lacazette had already been approached by City apparently and he looks expensive for them so we're already out of that race.

Those style of forwards are what we need tho.

Seriously, Ed2 makes himself out to be such a massive c*** :lol:

saint.nick

Coach
It's blunt to the point style of every posts I love nick. would love to know what he does?

There's being blunt and then theres' being an asshole. Ed1 is able to be blunt without being an asshole. Ed2 however is extremely condescending and looks for reasons to just tear you apart for no good reason. He sounds like someone who wasn't hugged as a child.

Don't know what the hell he does, but he's a yank. And a Chelsea fan. Probably something in finance. Amazes me how many contacts they have though, surely ed1 used to work at Liverpool or something...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah ed1 seems to know people at LFC but ed2 has knowledge of freaking everything. I get the harshness of him tho, my thinking is the amount of people who ask inane boring questions over and over again leads to his responses.

Least he answers LFC related stuff, Man U page gets nothing from him haha

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah ed1 seems to know people at LFC but ed2 has knowledge of freaking everything. I get the harshness of him tho, my thinking is the amount of people who ask inane boring questions over and over again leads to his responses.

Least he answers LFC related stuff, Man U page gets nothing from him haha

Nup, he's still an asshole. Ed1 gets asked the same inane questions too.

Probably because he knows f**k all about United, but yeah, he knows a lot, especially about finances. It's unusual for an American to know so much inside goss about football.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Dude he knows plenty about United, there fans just abused the shit out of him so he refused to deal with them. Best ed on the site for info regarding every team

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Not sure mate, they just went overboard I think so he's cut them off. Have to rely on Ed1 for all their info now.

saint.nick

Coach
Not sure mate, they just went overboard I think so he's cut them off. Have to rely on Ed1 for all their info now.

I don't blame them for going overboard. Dude, I don't know how you can't see it! He may be knowledgeable, but he's an absolutely arrogant and condescending f**kwit of the highest order.

For example, a guy just asked if Higuain is actually interested in us. Ed1 replied that he didn't know. Another replied, 'we should use sterling money to land a decent striker'. Ed2 replies, 'it doesn't work like that. Hopeless'.

What a f**king douchebag man, it's like anyone with innocently little knowledge about the processes of transfer deals is completely beneath him and worthy of no respect. I actually gave hima gobful about it, will be interesting if he replies.

He always has something up his arse and if he loathes interacting with people on the site so much, then he should just give it up.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Haha I see it mate don't worry, probably doesn't bother me as much as I don't really do anything but read that site. He's very harsh and arrogant but is very important to the site so I sorta put up with it.

Try not to give too much a gobfull as we might et cut off as well haha

saint.nick

Coach
Haha I see it mate don't worry, probably doesn't bother me as much as I don't really do anything but read that site. He's very harsh and arrogant but is very important to the site so I sorta put up with it.

Try not to give too much a gobfull as we might et cut off as well haha

I find it hard not to bother me because I have to read his posts and unfairly copped it once:lol:

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Guess I can filter it as his info is usually too good to let the sharpness get to me.

On another note we're apparently going to announce Sean O'Drisocoll as our new assistant manager. Former Doncaster manager and that's about all I know of him.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah that's true mate, they aren't usually well known. Here's hoping the appointment pays off for us.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Rumours going around that we've agreed a deal to sign Benteke. I know we've been going for him this window, not the striker I would've signed tbh and if true it's gonna cost us a mint for someone not ideal to our style of play.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
happy days

988560_507159656106563_3716728050013288054_n.jpg

lolesi

First Grade
I am really keen to see Can develop this year even more. Expecting a big season from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.