What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I'd personally play

Lucas Can Milner

Coutinho Sturridge Ings

looks too good to happen so it won't happen.

I also agree with you re: the 6 game arse Jack. There is no way they sit through an off season review, sack his staff and give him 80million if they are going to punt him.
The Anco and Klopp rumours are nice, the latest Klopp rumour is brilliant, but unless Rodgers walks, he will be here for a few more months.

That's the frustrating thing cb, we can all see what would work in terms of a line up and formation so why is it so hard for BR. You just know Allen will get more of a go in the mids before can and Lucas now he is fit.

The diamond formation in the mid is what I think we need to go back to, play 2 up top and let pip sit in behind them. What's the point in playing wide players when they don't cross and just cut inside or hold up the play and pass it straight back to the middle of the pitch.

It's encouraging to see we are linked with those 2 managers but honestly does anyone see BR falling on his sword and giving us the chance to get them in sooner, I just don't see that playing out that way. Barring a mass fan uproar at all home games from now on I think we are stuck with the tanned one.

saint.nick

Coach
I don't even think winning games would save him if their mind is made up. You can't just let a mere few games change your mind like that.

You never know man, perhaps Rodgers' future was contingent on starting the season really well, i.e. at least showing big signs of promise we drew/lost to teams like United and Arsenal. And perhaps they can feel confident that Ancelotti, Klopp, or whoever can work with the players they're given. The back room staff doesn't necessarily need to be changed if someone new comes in.

cb4

First Grade
Team tomorrow

Migs
Skrtle can sakho
Moreno Clyne

Allen Milner
Coutinho
Ings Studge

saint.nick

Coach
Mazzari... I don't know a lot about this guy...sacked by Inter but did pretty well with Napoli...no Klopp or Ancelotti though...

lolesi

First Grade
Good to see the ridge back to full fitness and scoring. Hope he stays on the field for a long time now!

cb4

First Grade
No Sturridge, Benteke, Firmino, Henderson or Coutinho for tomorrows game.
Milner may sit as well.

3 at the back may be Sakho, Skrtel and Gomez, with Can operating in the midfield.

saint.nick

Coach
Yep, another reason why Rodgers needs to go. So wavering in his own 'philosophy' that he's already reverted to some back 3 formation tactic that eventually got badly found out, and would have got found out against a slightly better team than Villa. But the best decision he's made this season is removing Can from defence. The guy just isn't a defender.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Well the mighty FC Sion came to Anfield and walked away with a point. How did we draw with a side that lost to the last placed Swiss team over the weekend? This 3 at the back shit has to stop. We suck playing with wing backs and it's obvious for everyone to see but the clown Rodgers.

cb4

First Grade
Rodgers just confirmed that we are rebuilding. Really? After 208 million pounds we are rebuilding?

I now, refuse to watch any games whilst he is in charge.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It's almost getting to that point for me as well cb.

We play dull rubbish football and can't defend for shit, he has to go sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.