What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WireMan

Bench
Liverpool play United in the FA Youth Cup next.

Will be interesting to see who shines in this game. Both team has highly rated youngsters.

Should be a good game.

Watch out for Turnicliffe and Pogba in the midfield. Morrison if he can focus on football is going to the man in a few years time. Absoulute awesome player. Will Keane looks good, as does King. A few of these may get a game againt Crawley on Sat.

Its good that these teams finally have some good players coming through again. Its ages since the Giggs/Scholes/Gerrard/Carra generation.

Doga

Juniors
Should be a good game.

Watch out for Turnicliffe and Pogba in the midfield. Morrison if he can focus on football is going to the man in a few years time. Absoulute awesome player. Will Keane looks good, as does King. A few of these may get a game againt Crawley on Sat.

Its good that these teams finally have some good players coming through again. Its ages since the Giggs/Scholes/Gerrard/Carra generation.

Petrucci is another to look out for. Has just come back from injury in the last couple of weeks and has been pretty impressive in his return.

Red Bear

Referee
Got the scum tonight, rumours floating around that Gerrard is injured and out, and also that Gerrard and Carroll are starting but the lineup is

Reina, Johnson, Aurelio, Carragher, Skrtel, Gerrard, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Kuyt, Suarez. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Poulsen, Spearing, Cole, Ngog, Carroll.

Knightmare

Coach
F**K YEAH! Kuyt MOM no questions asked. I expect there will be a s**tload of youtube videos and Photshop pics of Nani crying over the next few days...

WireMan

Bench
F**K YEAH! Kuyt MOM no questions asked. I expect there will be a s**tload of youtube videos and Photshop pics of Nani crying over the next few days...

Have you seen his leg?

Carra is typical scouse scum.

Given that everyone says Rooney should of been banned i'm waiting for the outcry from that challenge. Doubt it will happen. Crying about United is all Liverpool is good for nowadays.

Enjoy your cup final win, its the only thing your gonna win.

Red Bear

Referee
Nani is a total f**kwit, but that was a red card. Meh, loved seeing the feeling between the two clubs.

Great game, best first half we've played in years, absolutely bossed United.

Suarez and Lucas were probably our best two, Kuyt did well for the three tap ins, Gerrard was a very cool head, didnt play the hero but his passing was spot on, Raul continued to cause problems. Fantastic win. Even our defence played pretty well.

Did love this exchange

Reporter:
Was Jamie Carragher fortunate not only to stay on the pitch but also not to seriously injure Nani?

Kenny:
I think he was fortunate to be playing for Liverpool today cause we were the better team.

skeepe

Immortal
Have you seen his leg?

Carra is typical scouse scum.

Given that everyone says Rooney should of been banned i'm waiting for the outcry from that challenge. Doubt it will happen. Crying about United is all Liverpool is good for nowadays.

Enjoy your cup final win, its the only thing your gonna win.

Interesting how your little rant completely failed to include mention of Rafael's attempted disemboweling of Lucas.

Red Bear

Referee
10-11-29-Liverpool1-0ManUtd-1.gif

Jason Maher

Immortal
Disembowling. Good one skeepe. I think you've outdone yourself with that one. :lol:

Nothing to say, other than well done to the scum. Completely outplayed us from the 1st to the 90th minute.

Red Bear

Referee
Yes he did.

Thats how bad the "challenge" was.

Scum act by scum player for scum team. Fans probably went outside and attacked his ambulance like last time we had a bad injury there.
Maybe next time they'll attack your Waaaambulance

Red Bear

Referee
3-sh*t over city overnight, with Carroll getting a double and Kuyt the other one. Debuted an 18 year old scouser in the defense as well, john flanagan

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Not often I'm hoping Liverpool win two games in a row. But I was, well not cheering you on, but leaning towards you winning last night and you could do us a real favour by taking points off Arsenal next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts