What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
lol ffs
Didn't get to watch the game, probably a good thing.
Just when we look like we're starting to find some sort of form (pretty sad 2 wins is what I consider form for us these days) we take two steps backwards.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
What gave me the shits big time about the villa game was how gun shy our midfield is. Any numbe of times sterling would cut in off his wing into space, only to hold te ball up and try to pass it to suarez to shot. Same goes for Gerrard and Allen. Both found themselves in space and instead of testing the keeper, both would try to find the perfect pass to Luis. Take some shots FFS!

Our defence for the second goal was rubbish as well, no one tracking runners and as usual just chasing the ball. Such a disappointment as I thought we'd start to hit some form. January can't come quick enough!

HowHigh

Coach
Convincing win against Fulham 4-0

Could have been even more, missed a few chances.....especially Agger missing a sitter

Downing was really impressive...where has that form been all this time

Nice to see goals coming from other people too. Suarez did get a deserved goal in injury time.

Nevcost

Juniors
I think Downing did more in that match then he had done in his whole time at Liverpool prior to the match

Foz

Bench
Any significance that we looked a more solid team all round with allen and to a lesser extent sterling on the bench?
Shelvey still has to convince me too but its a work in progress.
I think that Sturridge was always coming to anfield since big Andy got his marching orders and put out on loan.
its just they stufffed up the last minute transfer with Sturridges management.
I'd rather Torres still but are willing to give the guy a chance.

Red Bear

Referee
three wins from four games over the festive period and 15 points from our last 7 games is a pretty reasonable return.

HowHigh

Coach
Sturridge!! Only took 7 minutes in a Liverpool shirt to get his first goal...first of many I hope

HowHigh

Coach
haha hes a f**kin champion
Mansfield played really well and were unlucky. I almost thought the player Suarez gave his shirt too wasn't going to accept it.

Next up Oldham....a more convincing win hopefully!

Mong

Post Whore
They were certainly fired up to play you lot. Even before the kick off of the last round both sides were talking up the next game against Liverpool for the winner.

P.s.. luckily it doesn't appear that you lot ruined Joe Cole, he still looks quality and is a welcome addition in our first team squad again :)

WireMan

Bench
They were certainly fired up to play you lot. Even before the kick off of the last round both sides were talking up the next game against Liverpool for the winner.

P.s.. luckily it doesn't appear that you lot ruined Joe Cole, he still looks quality and is a welcome addition in our first team squad again :)

He is rubbish.

Anyways, carry on...

Mong

Post Whore
Went well against manure, especially considering he is rubbish :)

I will take that kind of rubbish any day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts