What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Home shirt looks boss. That away and alternate strips are both terrible. Why they feel the need to go all early 90's with the look is beyond me.

Will definitly get the home shirt but.

HevyDevy

Coach
The most depressing thing about this display is that it's all too predictable.

I would need about 400 pairs of hands to count the number of times over the years where we've dominated but can't score. Not too concerned about Gerrard missing the penalty given that it shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place, however the casual manner in which he took it was ypical of our attitude - turning up expecting to win.

*sigh*

Red Bear

Referee
Yeah that was frustrating. Not helped by Johnsons and to a lesser Enrique having shockers. Suarez had his worst game in a while as well. Missed Sturridge big time.

Borini is looking like a terrible transfer at this point in time.

HowHigh

Coach
And another loss but we were really expecting anything else?

Watched parts of it, was falling in and out of sleep during the game. Suarez didn't have a great game either.

Couldn't do much about the Hulk goal, great strike. We missed a few good chances as usual and now head back to Anfield needing to win 3-0 or 4-1 if they score a goal.

HowHigh

Coach
That was a great game for us
Suarez back to his brilliant best, he was just anticipating everything and ended up with a goal and 2 assists
Nice to see Coutinho getting a goal
Still a lot of missed chances but I won't complain after winning 5-0!

Foz

Bench
That was a great game for us
Suarez back to his brilliant best, he was just anticipating everything and ended up with a goal and 2 assists
Nice to see Coutinho getting a goal
Still a lot of missed chances but I won't complain after winning 5-0!

This may sound a strange thing to say but if Suarez could finish he would be a superstar.
That's the best game I've seen from him in a Liverpool shirt.He was a class above but he should've scored 5.

t10do

Juniors
We seem to go on goal-sprees now and again...........so today's result may be a good omen for Thursday. Let's hope we witness one of those "European nights".

HowHigh

Coach
Hulk with an early goal but we got 2 back
Currently 3-2 aggregate to Zenit so we need 2 unanswered goals...should be a good second half!
Sounds like it has that atmosphere of a European night at Anfield....even if it is just the Europa League

HowHigh

Coach
Well that was unlucky, we played well for most the game and looked like getting the 4th but it wasn't to be.
Dug ourself the hole when Carragher made the mistake that Hulk scored off.

t10do

Juniors
It has been mentioned a few times before, but I will mention it again. When Torres left, I really thought we would not see another marksman of his quality for a LONG time. He may not have much between the ears, but jeez Suarez is a great footballer! the only issue now is that the look of disgust on his face after the final whistle has the circling sharks smiling. He is a player who does belong in the Champions League....so we better make the top 4 next season.

HowHigh

Coach
I'd give him 1 more season with us and if we finish out of champions league spots then I'd say he's going.
I can respect his decision though, he's a superstar and deserves to be challenging for titles and trophys.

HowHigh

Coach
Things are slowly looking up
We're scoring goals now which had been one of our biggest problems in the past (suprised that we've scored the 3rd most in the league)
This season is still a write off but let's hope we can get some consistency going and win some more games.
Suarez brilliant again lastnight and Coutinho with 2 assists. Good to see Downing on the scorers sheet again too.

Big Sam

First Grade
This season is still a write off

I'm not so sure. Our run home is:

Spurs, Soton, Villa, WHU, Reading, Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton, Fulham, QPR.

Spurs, Chelsea, and Everton are all at Anfield. And Spurs will be in the middle of their Europa League tie against Inter.

Given our current form and easy run home, 4th is still a possibility. At the very least I think we'll finish 6th and get a Europa League spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts