What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Sam

First Grade
Wow. No Suarez, no worries.

Bodes well for the future when you've got great young backups like Coutinho, Sturridge, and Borini.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Gee I thought Couts deserved a goal with his performance. 8.5 million is such good value IMO for him.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
He is pretty good.I worry about him getting injured though.Appears a real lightweight so I really hope he is tough as well.

Yeah he doesn't look physically ready for a full EPL season just yet to me. Noticed yesterday his work rate in closing down was a lot better than the first few games he played for us. Fellaini will man handle him in the derby coming up. Technically he is such a smooth player to watch. The through ball to Sturridge for the second goal was perfect. Love how he passes a lot with the outside of the foot. Such quick feet.

Thought Sturridge was good as well. Lots of movement, very good on the ball as well. So glad he's scoring goals as well. Johnson and Enrique were bad IMO. Constantly gave the ball away and caught out of position in defence. Newcastle were terrible but, except for about 10 mins before half time and 5 mins after the break. Still was such an enjoyable game to watch :D

Nevcost

Juniors
I'm just happy that despite this being a bit of a roller coaster season, we have now got more points now then what we had at the end of last season so imo we have made some sort of progress. It may not be light years of progress but it's better then going further backwards.

t10do

Juniors
Good on Sturridge...........but I am getting more and more excited about the prospect that is Coutinho.

t10do

Juniors
What a cool name:p

The media seems to be focussing on his "bad" qualities and the poor lad hasn't kicked a ball for us yet. Not on. All thanks to Mr Suarez me thinks:sarcasm:

t10do

Juniors
In actually didn't read the initial article you posted until today (after reading your response), but it proved my point without me knowing it:D

However, I also hear that the deal isn't finalised......just yet?

Nevcost

Juniors
The rumours say that real are going to put a bid in of £20million in cash, plus Jose Callejon. I reckon they should come back to us when they put in a proper bid of £40million at least

Status
Not open for further replies.