What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragooner

Bench
Wheelsy said:
We play Liverpool second-last match away and that game should decide fourth spot.

:lol: Bit ahead of yourself. Long way to go untill then mate. If both teams focus on the game ahead then it could prove VERY vital.

skeepe

Immortal
ParraDude_Jay said:
Best defender in the world, easily.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh God, I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. He's not even the best defender at United, let alone the world.

lolesi

First Grade
Far out, how frustrating.

We looked out of sorts all night, sloppy passing, rubbish tempo and playing one striker at home is just bullsh*t.

Fernando was once again fantastic, and he was really the only one that looked like doing anything, Finnan was crap, and Xabi looked like he wasn't even playing.
Harry looks half a second to slow, and its costing him big time, missing some fantastic opportunities tonight to cross in some good balls, then losing possession, though he did have a great show that just went over.

We need Agger, its terrible how bad we are missing this guy, we have no shape at the back at all.

Rubbish 2 points to drop.

HevyDevy

Coach
Frustrating but not surprising - just our usual inability to finish teams off.

Nothing ever changes

fish eel

Immortal
6ougdhs.gif

Foz

Bench
Its the same old story isnt it.
It doesnt matter who the other side are we just fail to finish in every home game.
We dominate the game and most of the time still look unlikely to put the ball in the net.
Only Torres and Gerrard look a chance to put it away.
Rafa reckons he only played 1 striker because he wanted to attack Wigan on the flanks via Kewell and Pennant.
Of course Wigan wanted to make the pitch as narrow as possible and despite hardly having a shot it only took one for them to grab a point.

Gotta give a massive rap to Torres.
Not only was he a lone striker but how about the defending he did on the front line which a lot of people overlook?
26 million and he's a bargain.

HevyDevy

Coach
Torres is a gun but the team is incomplete and we still lack a genuine controlling midfielder to run the game. Gerrard plays the attacking role superbly but we need someone to control the games.

Dragooner

Bench
I was right about forgetting about winning the league and focusing on each game. Because know you have lost your top 4 spot and your title hopes are f*cked!

Red Bear

Referee
f**k off sait dragon :p
title hopes are f**ked tho, cant win the league with 5 or 6 good players. Cant win the league with interfearing owners.

I think rafa is gone, and what really worries me with that is what players will leave with him, the likes of alonso reina and torres would be possibilities. And we would be back to square one as far as building a side goes.

We'll finish top 4, im confident of that, but we are basically done save for a rediculously good performance over the next few months

Foz

Bench
We have an FA Cup 3rd round tie on against Luton Town tomorrow and already a heap of the troops will be out.
Gerrard,Aurelio and Arbeloa are all out injured and Torres and Mascherano will be rested.
No idea if Hypia or Agger will be back but there is a strong rumour Carragher wont be playing either.
Luton will be fired up (not that they need a reason) but as most would know they arent travelling too well financially and now we wont be donating our share of the gate to them.
Are we broke or is this another policy of the owners?
I find that strange.
Most would say our second stringers should roll Luton Town but I'll be real surprised if another disjointed performance doesnt occur.
Rafa is rolling the dice again and you get the feeling the owners are looking for an excuse to turf him so he'd want to hope the reserves do the job.
They should but watch the outcry if we do go under.

Status
Not open for further replies.