What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foz

Bench
Red Bear said:
bit disgusted we arent donating our share of the gate recipts to be honest

Draw was the best result for Luton.Half the gate at Anfield might keep them afloat for a few more weeks.Imagine if they tried to win the game.:lol:

Rafa only made 8 changes to the side from the previous game.:roll:
Is there anyone left that actually thinks rotation is working?
Its amazing a guy thats only lost 2 league games all year is under so much pressure.Thats less than every other side in the premiership except for Arsenal.
At least with the Special One there'd be a stop to the rotation policy in its present form.

Another good point about todays game is the dead wood thats floating around Anfield was there for everybody to see.
The bad news is their transfer values will diminish to realistic levels.

Dragooner

Bench
Foz said:
Another good point about todys game is the dead wood thats floating around Anfield was there for everybody to see.

:lol: :lol: Gold! :lol: :lol:

HevyDevy

Coach
Foz said:
Draw was the best result for Luton.Half the gate at Anfield might keep them afloat for a few more weeks.Imagine if they tried to win the game.:lol:

Rafa only made 8 changes to the side from the previous game.:roll:
Is there anyone left that actually thinks rotation is working?
Its amazing a guy thats only lost 2 league games all year is under so much pressure.Thats less than every other side in the premiership except for Arsenal.
At least with the Special One there'd be a stop to the rotation policy in its present form.

Another good point about todays game is the dead wood thats floating around Anfield was there for everybody to see.

It's frustrating mate - I hate rotation to the extent that Rafa does it.

And I agree the team is still lacking a lot - certainly not a premiership team.

Keep the following - Torres, Gerrard, Kewell, Agger, Hyypia, Carragher, Alonso, Babel, Reina.

The jury is out on a few others but punt the rest.

Red Bear

Referee
havent been watching him play? bar the man utd game he's been pretty damn good, better than riise/babel/aurielo
We have so much garbage at our club at the moment tho. Every striker that isnt torres (altho i'd prefer to see an extended run of babel and torres), sissoko and riise are particularly bad tho and should all go.

Of course Hicks and Gillet wont even give Rafa any money.

Bring on 2008-09

Nevcost

Juniors
I think Juve are interested in Sissoko (hopefully), we've got Gerrard, Alonso, Lucas and Mascherano (if we can sign him to a permanent deal hopefully), we don't really need him

pfft typical sun jumping on an opportunity to bag liverpool

Foz

Bench
Nevcost said:
I think Juve are interested in Sissoko (hopefully), we've got Gerrard, Alonso, Lucas and Mascherano (if we can sign him to a permanent deal hopefully), we don't really need him

pfft typical sun jumping on an opportunity to bag liverpool

IMO Sissoko will be gone sooner rather than later.One of the spots we are really strong in is the central midfield with Alonso and Mascherano always fighting for a spot and the constant moving around of Gerrard.
Didnt appear at Luton either with all the scratchings to the side.You can smell a deal happening.
One signing should be completed very shortly and thats Martin Skrtel (Slovakia).Never seen him play but given our first 3 choices at Central Defence are out it wont be a surprise to see him line-up somewhere(Bench if he doesnt start)against Boro this weekend.
It should be obvious why Liverpool have spent more money than any side other than Chelsea in the last four years and thats because theyve won a Champions League and finished runner up in the last 3 years and were given that kitty by the club to buy players.
That cash cow and the amount of outs in the transfer column would make it pretty simple to realise the actual amount spent on players isnt as much as a stack of clubs.
Cisse, Morientes-forget the list I'll be typing for ages.Add the players on loan(where we arent paying the bill)and its pretty simple to realise why the turnover is so large.

Red Bear

Referee
Boro this evening, im not going to hope for anything going by our recent form but we should be able to knock them off.

Red Bear

Referee
Who wants to join the TFFF with me, or T-triple F for a more street cred name. Its called the Thank F*uck for Fernando group. He is just about the best striker in the premier league i'd say.
It's a pity that our other strikers are a bunch of muppets. Take out Torres and Gerrard from our side this year and it would be a very disgusting performance by us. We need a clean out and fast.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Red Bear said:
Who wants to join the TFFF with me, or T-triple F for a more street cred name. Its called the Thank F*uck for Fernando group. He is just about the best striker in the premier league i'd say.

Yeah, forget Drogba, Adebayor and Tevez, TORRES IS THE BEST IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!

:lol:

Nevermind boys, Rafa's fantastic recruitment like Skrtel will save you. Though you can't really rely on a guy whose name starts with 4 consonants, just what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts