What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Worst refereeing performance ever. Called the game early ffs! Continually accomodated the Italian divers, whilst whenever a Liverpool player went down under an unfair challenge, told them to get up. Ridiculous.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
skeepe said:
Worst refereeing performance ever. Called the game early ffs! Continually accomodated the Italian divers, whilst whenever a Liverpool player went down under an unfair challenge, told them to get up. Ridiculous.

You are kidding me. :lol:

Need I remind everyone of Kewell's first touch?

Shhhhh...Only Italians remember. :crazy:

Red Bear

Referee
hybrid_tiger said:
You are kidding me. :lol:

Need I remind everyone of Kewell's first touch?

Shhhhh...Only Italians remember. :crazy:
probly a duve but was a foul which ac were getting all day.

Consistency is the key, but gutusso was fouling constantly

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Red Bear said:
probly a duve but was a foul which ac were getting all day.

Consistency is the key, but gutusso was fouling constantly

Seriously, any Liverpool fan who argues that they were cheated or deserved to win is only kidding themselves and looking for excuses.

Milan played the role that Liverpool have played often, that is, soaking up pressure and then scoring against the play. Milan were poor all game by their previous standards against Man Utd and Bayern Munich, but Liverpool didn't take their chances.

If anything, perhaps you should question why Benitez:

a) Started with only Kuyt up front
b) Waited so long to bring on another striker
c) Took off Mascherano, who was by far Liverpool's best.

As soon as Mascerano was off Kaka had all the time and space in the world, and slipped that lovely ball through for the second goal.

skeepe

Immortal
Kewell didn't dive... and how about that shoulder charge by Gattuso that the ref let go? Sonny Bill would have been proud. The referee was clearly biased towards Milan and he didn't try to hide it. Liverpool were by far the better team and deserved the win.

Looks like the match-fixing scum have triumphed over the honest team yet again. It sickens me how corrupt football is.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
skeepe said:
Kewell didn't dive... and how about that shoulder charge by Gattuso that the ref let go? Sonny Bill would have been proud. The referee was clearly biased towards Milan and he didn't try to hide it. Liverpool were by far the better team and deserved the win.

Looks like the match-fixing scum have triumphed over the honest team yet again. It sickens me how corrupt football is.

Of course not, only Italians dive remember.

You keep telling yourself that you bitter, deluded f**k. :lol::lol::lol:

Eddie.

Bench
The better team won.

AC Milan are a class outfit.

Gallant effort by Liverpool. They end the season though without a trophy, so the season would have to go down as a failure.

skeepe

Immortal
f**king match-fixing cheats. All this proves is that, in football, crime DOES pay.

Kewell is to be commended for trying to get the cheating, diving, odious little merkin Inzaghi to stand up after the ball brushed his stomach. f**k I hate the Italians when it comes to football. They are nothing but corrupt, cheating, diving little mama's boys and yet somehow UEFA don't have the gets to strip their accreditation despite the corruption that emanates from every pore.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
skeepe said:
f**king match-fixing cheats. All this proves is that, in football, crime DOES pay.

Kewell is to be commended for trying to get the cheating, diving, odious little merkin Inzaghi to stand up after the ball brushed his stomach. f**k I hate the Italians when it comes to football. They are nothing but corrupt, cheating, diving little mama's boys and yet somehow UEFA don't have the gets to strip their accreditation despite the corruption that emanates from every pore.

:lol:

kleenex.jpg

The bitterness is really laughable.

Red Bear

Referee
dissapointed with that. We played all over them in the first half then conceded a late sh*t goal (close to a handball as well) then played rubbish in the second half, was dissapointing. Pennant played well today i thought. Zenden was aweful. We shut down kaka really well tho which was nice to see.

Our players looked tired tho pretty early, especially in defence, which was frustrating. Carragher has been our best all year so was dissapointing to see such a great player not get a champions league medal.
But at least we didnt disgrace ourselves in the champions league

I'd say this year wasnt a complete failure as we got alot out of an average (by elite standards) squad in the champions league, our early performance in the premiership was a disgrace tho. A few injuries here and there havent helped but that football i guess. I think we performed better than arsenal of the big 4 in england but changes have to (and probly will) be made over the summer. We need a finisher really badly. Bellemy or Crouch will be gone i'd say, hopefully bellemy. Possibly both. A good right winger would be nice as well even tho pennant played well today. I'm happy with kewell and garcia down the left (remember we havent had kewell till the last few matches and garcia since january) so that should help our crossing ability out there. Our defence is bloody good altho im not sold on agger. Hopefully next season we go hard and early at the premier league, especially with our squad getting a much better rest this season than last.

Oh, and Inzaghi is an absolute dickhead. Complete tosser. It is also frustrating that AC were allowed to compete after the match fixing scandel ( was saying that to my man u supporter mates after they got knocked out by AC) but sh*t happens eh. Would much rather have lost to Man Utd than AC

Foster is a tool as well.

Red Bear

Referee
Oh and our fans>everyone elses fans. Did not hear AC fans till about the 83rd minute, yet we were singing all game even when it looked impossible. Makes you proud of the great club we are.

brenno

Juniors
As an inter fan i feel sorry 4 liverpool. Playing better than the opposition and losing to them is another but, to lose against a team of cheats (owned by perhaps the most corrupt media magnet in the world) that shouldnt even have been in the CL this season must be hard to comprehend. Unlucky liverpool.. unlucky

Status
Not open for further replies.