What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie.

Bench
I agree that it is a grey area that Milan were allowed in the CL. Big clubs need to pay the price for blatant corruption.

However give credit to the players themselves. They are a quality team.

Commisserations guys. Liverpool were clearly the better side in the first half, but that's football. As brilliant as Rafa is, I think he made a mistake by not starting with Crouch or bringing him on earlier. Gerrard seemed off song too.

Perhaps all the powers that be need to re-think their scheduling. It's a shame that players are looking jaded when the big games come at season end. The season is way too long - perhaps look at a smaller EPL (say 16-18 teams) and neutral venues for the group matches (to elimate three matches out of the pool) or make it a straight knock out comp just involving the Cup winners.

Tom Shines

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
:lol:

kleenex.jpg

The bitterness is really laughable.
Know what always cheers me up?
totti__11015514,property=default.jpg

lolesi

First Grade
We lost and only have ourselves to blame, had some real good chances in that first half but we just couldn't take, Milan had what 2? and they took what they had, a sign of a class team.
Reina i thought was fantastic, 2 goals he really could of done nothing against.
The ref was weird, but weird to both teams, his calls were all over the place sometimes but it didn't favor any team.
Macho was great, gave Kaka little and only went off when we needed that goal, but then again i didn't think enough was done to look for that goal. If it was me i would of moved Stevie G to the right for Pennant who looked very tired towards the end, and put Crouch and Bellamy on for Kuyt, with Kewell going on for Zenden.
The game to me also showed the need for us to make it essential we buy a world class striker, that could of made the difference for us tonight.

Bring on 07/08!

Red Bear

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Don't you talk..you got into the CL at Evertons expense a year ago!
Didnt everton go in as a 4th placed team and liverpool had to go through all 3 rounds of qualifying? We made it through the group stage anyway.

As oppsed to fixing games like AC milan did

Oh and take nothing away from the actualy team tonight, deserved to win (i guess:)) but i dont really think they should've been there in the first place.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Red Bear said:
Oh and take nothing away from the actualy team tonight, deserved to win (i guess:)) but i dont really think they should've been there in the first place.

We deserved to be there, and Kaka established himself this year as CLEARLY the best player in the world!:D

skeepe

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
We deserved to be there, and Kaka established himself this year as CLEARLY the best player in the world!:D

His dive that got Carragher a yellow was certainly up there, true.

lolesi

First Grade
skeepe said:
His dive that got Carragher a yellow was certainly up there, true.

Oh come on, i am a huge Reds supporter and that was a fair yellow, Jaime knew he and Agger f**ked up and he had to do that to stop Kaka from having a shot on goal.

And why would anyone even get in arguement about anything with locky? The bloke has nfi at any sport.

borat

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Don't you talk..you got into the CL at Evertons expense a year ago!

You know f**k all about football locky so what your doing in this forum is beyond me. You criticise football yet you watch it and want to come in here and discuss the game. Hypocrite

And for the record, Liverpool were given the qualifying spot of an amateur Welsh team in return for a preseason friendly. Everton competed as the 4th qualifying position and were booted first attempt. No surprise there.

lockyno1

Post Whore
borat said:
You know f**k all about football locky so what your doing in this forum is beyond me. You criticise football yet you watch it and want to come in here and discuss the game. Hypocrite.

Wrong..the only soccer I watch is AC Milan. I cricitcise Australian soccer as it is frankly rubbish, but eurpoean soccer is pretty good to watch.

borat

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Wrong..the only soccer I watch is AC Milan. I cricitcise Australian soccer as it is frankly rubbish, but eurpoean soccer is pretty good to watch.

And your assumption is based on how many A league games you have actually been to?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Zero and never will go to one as I have never even head of any of the players! I have heard of most of the Liverpool/Milan players!

borat

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Zero and never will go to one as I have never even head of any of the players! I have heard of most of the Liverpool/Milan players!

So A-legaue is boring, not because you have seen any of it, just because you haven't heard of any of the players:roll:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Wheelsy said:
Know what always cheers me up?
totti__11015514,property=default.jpg

Shows what type of person you are really, when you are happy to see someone badly injured like that.

But in the space of three months, it went from that to this:

toty.jpg

Keep up the bitterness :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
skeepe said:

:lol:

LOL you stupid farkwit.

Only two of those clips are actually Italians. The rest are by my count, a Frenchman, a South American and then of course an act of violence by Zidane.

Keep it up dipsh1t. :lol:

Eddie.

Bench
That Totti/Lusi Garcia goal celebration is gross.

Sucking their own thumb? Nearly as bad as when the team does the craydol rock for the scorers new born baby.

Bottom line, leave babies out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.