What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
borat said:
So A-legaue is boring, not because you have seen any of it, just because you haven't heard of any of the players:roll:

Good players play in Europe end of story!

Red Bear

Referee
hybrid_tiger said:
:lol:

LOL you stupid farkwit.

Only two of those clips are actually Italians. The rest are by my count, a Frenchman, a South American and then of course an act of violence by Zidane.

Keep it up dipsh1t. :lol:
After some charming comments from mr matterazzi (sorry my spelling is probly waaay off).

The dive in the celtic match was disgraceful tho, worst i've seen i think

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Eddie. said:
That Totti/Lusi Garcia goal celebration is gross.

Sucking their own thumb? Nearly as bad as when the team does the craydol rock for the scorers new born baby.

Bottom line, leave babies out of it.

Actually Totti went a step further and gave birth to the match ball after a goal last season. :lol:

I don't see an issue with the celebration TBH.

Red Bear, I agree with you on that Gilardino dive. As for Zidane, an act of violence and not the first time in his career might I add.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
busjpgig3.jpg

:lol: :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
hybrid_tiger said:
:lol:

LOL you stupid farkwit.

Only two of those clips are actually Italians. The rest are by my count, a Frenchman, a South American and then of course an act of violence by Zidane.

Keep it up dipsh1t. :lol:

What's the common denominator? Apart from Zidane, they all play for Italian clubs. Coincidence? I think not.

Tom Shines

First Grade
But he played for some Serie B team called Juventus — that's obviously where Zidane learned his tricks from.

Status
Not open for further replies.