What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Players...

Mase

Juniors
My sources within the parramatta club are telling me the club are chasing young players who have been brought up from winning cultures, this source of my has been 75% correct during the past and he can assure me that the club will get AT LEAST 2 of these players:

- Danny Galea (Penrith Panthers)

- Ray Cashmere (North Queensland Cowboys)

- Mark Minichiello (Souths Sydney Rabbitohs)

- Epalahame Lauaki (New Zealand Warriors)

- Dallas McIllwain (Canterbury Bulldogs)

you dont have to believe if you dont want to, but i guess we just have to wait to july 1. im confident that parra will get 2 of these guys.

The Colonel

Immortal
Cashmere has already been here. Danny Galea isn't so bad. A good backrower and not a centre. Lauaki hasn't done much for a while. McIlwain is a decent footballer. Minichiello goes ok.

McIlwain and Galea would be decent enough signings. Not sure about the winning cultures of the Warriors or Souths but anyway.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
funnily enough this is the first solid rumour thread of players coming to our club.

we do exist!!! :crazy: :crazy:

Kornstar

Coach
Ray Cashmere is like 27 or something and has played bugger all first grade games, where is the winning culture there?

James_Hardie

Juniors
- Danny Galea (Penrith Panthers) - Well if he replaced Delaney in the squad, we wouldn't be losing anything, but certainly not gaining anything either.

- Ray Cashmere (North Queensland Cowboys) If he is the solution to our Prop problem, i'll give it away.

- Mark Minichiello (Souths Sydney Rabbitohs) Is this guy supposed to replace Morrison?! because if thats the plan, prepare for the cellar...

- Epalahame Lauaki (New Zealand Warriors) i wouldn't mind, but their should be bigger priorities

- Dallas McIllwain (Canterbury Bulldogs) Who would he replace Wagon?

Geez, i'm worried. I don't know who we are going to sign, but it doesn't look good....

I would take Mini and McIllwain, but these are going to be Fringe frist grade signings or Bench signings at the best.

Mini to replace Chad or <Insert Future Lock/ 2nd Rowers name here> during the game.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Galea is funny enough is one of the most demanded players on the market

I know the Tigers are using Royce to try and lure him whilst Satts is being used to try and get him to the Titans and the Roosters have already made an expression of interest as well

This is actually a serious questions, since the Tigers and Eels tend to trade players and we have already got Morris who will you guys get from the Tigers?

parra pete

Referee
Que Sera Sera..No good slashing our wrists over it..Ob la di ob la dah..
Treat every day as it comes.....
The young blokes might just surprise you. Cull the deadwood, in with the new.

James_Hardie

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
This is actually a serious questions, since the Tigers and Eels tend to trade players and we have already got Morris who will you guys get from the Tigers?

We usually just pick up your scraps... Ben Duckworth, Big Corey..

We'll probably end up with bloody Jamal!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mighty Tiger said:
Galea is funny enough is one of the most demanded players on the market

I know the Tigers are using Royce to try and lure him whilst Satts is being used to try and get him to the Titans and the Roosters have already made an expression of interest as well

there's a kid named Benji we wouldn't mind..;-)

seriously though, which players from Wests, the Magpies and BRET are available??

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
dallas mcillwain is a great player actually. i'd love to have him at parra from what ive seen of him so far

Smartman

Juniors
JessEel said:
dallas mcillwain is a great player actually. i'd love to have him at parra from what ive seen of him so far

He will be your 2nd best forward behind Hindmarsh if he did come.
At Canterbury hes like the 8th or 9th best :cool: