What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your club's most hated ex-player!!!

kooriguy

Juniors
chris hicks.. said he left in 02 to play in a semi final competitive team.. we won it in 03 stick that up ya chris

_Johnsy

Referee
Chook Herron, he could kick goals but that was it, he really got under my skin when he played, ahhhhh and yes tallis the little rig

Smartman

Juniors
The bulldog 4(Smith, Dymock, Pay, McCracken) that defected to Parramatta.

They dont know the meaning of a contract.

Espescially McCracken who wrote a whole chapter in his book about how he loathes Canterbury.

Selfish prick forgot who developed him.

bjm8

Juniors
Scott Sattler. Ask Croydon.
Glen Morrison. Its been explained
John Hopoate. Needs no explanation.
Craig Field. every news story about him "former wests tigers star." He was never a star and its a shame he is linked to us

Dont understand the resentment against Scott Prince though. Im sure people are pissed that he left us, but i think the above list makes Scottys effort look soft.

choc_soldier

Coach
Munky said:
Matt Adamson

Oh sh*t, WTF, OMG, FMD he's back.

I think that one is the most common amongst Penrith supporters.

I was surprised he has come back to the club as a trainer, let alone make a playing comeback! That could become a reality this Friday night...

Rovelli

Bench
SpaceMonkey said:
For the Warriors I'd say it'd be out of Sione Faumuina or Clinton Toopi. I'd probably give it to Faumuina based on the circumstances in which he left the club (sacked after several alcohol related incidents including drunkenly insulting fans and Ruben Wiki at Awen Guttenbeil's testimonial function), however most of us were thoroughly sick of Toopi by the time he left too. Of others Francis Meli was another in the same vein as Toopi (underperforming with a crap attitude) and most of us were glad to see the back of Monty Betham as a player but he was well respected a a clubman off the field.

Agree there.

Man, things went downhill for both after late 2003, it's not funny.

And, both guys are still supreme talents.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Smartman said:
The bulldog 4(Smith, Dymock, Pay, McCracken) that defected to Parramatta.

They dont know the meaning of a contract.

Espescially McCracken who wrote a whole chapter in his book about how he loathes Canterbury.

Selfish prick forgot who developed him.

and who is the Bulldog's captain right now and where was he developed?

Bernster

Juniors
Julian O'Neill (the Cowboys Management (when they were mismanaged) just had to sign him the minute South sydney were kicked out of the comp a few years ago).

Possibly a few other notables but I can't remember them.

C.P

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
and who is the Bulldog's captain right now and where was he developed?
Emu Plains A Grade was where he was developed IMO :cool:

Kooriguy said:
chris hicks.. said he left in 02 to play in a semi final competitive team.. we won it in 03 stick that up ya chris
The fact that he had had big run ins with both Johnny and Martin Lang and was on the outer at the club, permanently stuck in PL wouldnt have made it a hard decision to go elsewhere I wouldnt have thought :sarcasm:

For the Dogs I dont hate too many of our past players, the Parramatta 4 got my goat a bit but their move was a symptom of the sh*tfight going on in league at the time, plus we won the comp that year which eased the pain somewhat :lol: McCrackens attitude was probably the worst of the 3 though, but thats just him i guess- a whingeing tool no matter where he is.
Anasta is probably top of the chart for me. The bloke has ongoing feuds with Roosters players, is baited by their fans, they have a huge rivalry with the Dogs at the time yet a bit of cash is waved in front of his face and he goes there, something that many Dogs fans will be forever hateful for :x

humpy

Juniors
C.P said:
Anasta is probably top of the chart for me. The bloke has ongoing feuds with Roosters players, is baited by their fans, they have a huge rivalry with the Dogs at the time yet a bit of cash is waved in front of his face and he goes there, something that many Dogs fans will be forever hateful for :x

The tool that he was fighting with was Justin Hodges who has to be one of the most despised ex-rooster players (except maybe Finch).

Every time Hodges did not get his own way, he would have a cry and spit the dummy. Classic case was the game against the dogs were he got absolutely owned by Willie Tonga, and after he let in his 3rd try he absolutely coathangered a player off the kick off and got sent off.

If it was not for Gus Gould interfering into Ricky's coaching, he would not have been selected at the end of 2003, and it may have been a different result in the GF.

Good luck to him for sorting his life out up with the Broncos, but while with us he was a grade A goose.

As for dogs fans hatred of Anasta, you chose Mason over him. Like it or not he was going to go to the next highest bidder.