What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Knights Matchday " Experience "

cram

Bench
I love how these jokes have all sprung out in the last week or so. What's changed? He was outed ages ago.

Good question? I think it was like the family secret,,,you knew about it but didnt discuss it but after a while a drunk relative lets it slip and then its open season......:lol:

Last edited:

Karmawave

Bench
Some might say as predictable as your posts....;-)

I wouldn't expect anything less!

I heard a term used by a USA commentator in the MLB baseball opener today between the Phillies and Braves.

" Quality Predictability ".

I try for that Cram , quality predictability.

At least my quality predictability is on a variety of topics, though Benchwarmer tends to be a favourite.

Unlike some of the outdated jokes. ;-)

Actually truth be told, I would love to respond alot more with humour to it, but I am reluctant to do so because I don't want to portray like I don't realise what happened was very wrong and to portray like I don't have any remorse when I do.

Last edited:

cram

Bench
I wouldn't expect anything less!

I heard a term used by a USA commentator in the MLB baseball opener today between the Phillies and Braves.

" Quality Predictability ".

I try for that Cram , quality predictability.

At least my quality predictability is on a variety of topics, though Benchwarmer tends to be a favourite.

Unlike some of the outdated jokes. ;-)

Actually truth be told, I would love to respond alot more with humour to it, but I am reluctant to do so because I don't want to portray like I don't realise what happened was very wrong and to portray like I don't have any remorse when I do.

I am not sure you need to pretend you are something that you are not...when it's all said and done you are an individual and some may like and some may not...ribbing and prodding is very Australian and I think you should see it as a form of acceptance...because that's the way I view it....if I was being too nice to you then you would know it was BAD.....:lol:

macavity

Referee
exactly

if we didn't like you, we would call you a $%!)#* %*$&#}^*

instead, we take the p!ss.

and the funny bit is that pika doesn't get 'em.

Karmawave

Bench
and the funny bit is that pika doesn't get 'em.

Well at least Pika has his little pieces of fairy bread cut into perfect triangles to keep him company at the Footy.

That and the fact two brand new speakers in front of him pump out megawattage of sonic joy for his aural pleasure.

Apey

Staff member
I don't get them so much that i don't even know what 'they' are.

I used to be "with it" then they changed what "it" was, now what i'm with isn't "it" and what's "it" seems strange and scary to me.

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
I used to be "with it" then they changed what "it" was, now what i'm with isn't "it" and what's "it" seems strange and scary to me.

grandpa-simpson-shakes-fist-at-cloud1.jpg