What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your NSW Game 2 Lineups?

lsta5838

Juniors
We were at our most dangerous when Hayne was playing fullback. I doubt Gidley will get dropped, so here is what I think the team will be. I guess it is a mix between what the selectors will go with, and what I want.

1. Hayne
2. J Morris
3. Lyon
4. Tahu
5. Burt
6. Gidley
7. Kimmorley
8. King
9. Ennis
10. Weyman
11. Watmough
12. Gallen
13. Lewis
14. Waterhouse
15. Leroyd Lars
16. Snowden
17. Idris

So that means In: Burt, King, Gallen and Snowden Out: Cooper, White, Perry and Creagh.

I think we are a tad bigger, fitter, safer and dangerous with that line up.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
1. Hayne
2. Idris (RW)
3. Tahu (LC)
4. Lyon (RC)
5. Morris (LW)
6. Gidley
7. Kimmorley
8. White
9. Ennis
10. Weyman
11. Hindmarsh
12. Leroyd Lahrs
13. Watmough

14. Carney/Campese
15. Waterhouse
16. Snowden
17. Galloway/Mannah

Watching last night, the team looked more dangerous with Gidley at 6 and Lyon in the centres. The props were all slow and lacked any variety.

Special K

Coach
1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Morris
4. Lyon
5. Tahu/Lawrence - Don't care..
6. Bird
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Mason
11. O'Donnell
12. Lewis
13. Gallen

14. Watmough
15. Snowden
16. Learoyd-Lahrs
17. Gidley

The Gambler

Juniors
No surprise that when Cooper was off and Idris was on, Queensland scored a couple of tries down that side. As powerful as Idris is with the ball in his hand, you can't have a defensive liability like that in an Origin side. He has not played enough football to read the plays from the best.

Next game that spot either needs a much better defender, Josh Morris or Chris Lawrence for mine.

duylm

Juniors
I'm just interested to know why everyone has left Idris out? I mean he did absolutely nothing wrong last night! Blame the idiots inside him for him not being as destructive as usual, and the only reason that they scored trys down his side was because of Hayne getting caught out of position! He did nothing wrong!

Agree 100%. From where i was sitting, he was the only back who looked threatening to their line with the ball in his hands, and all the tries conceded down that corridor were Jarrod Hayne's fault. Trust your god damn centre dammit!

chrisD

Coach
I'm just interested to know why everyone has left Idris out? I mean he did absolutely nothing wrong last night! Blame the idiots inside him for him not being as destructive as usual, and the only reason that they scored trys down his side was because of Hayne getting caught out of position! He did nothing wrong!

Wtf. Idris f**ked up massively and it lead to a try. Don't trust Gus to do your looking for you, when a whole side of defence is sliding (like Lyon, Idris and Hayne all were) and then one player stops sliding to come up it's absolutely on him to make the tackle. He didn't, he got caught in no mans land and it was all him. He does it at club level all the f**king time too.

Agree 100%. From where i was sitting, he was the only back who looked threatening to their line with the ball in his hands, and all the tries conceded down that corridor were Jarrod Hayne's fault. Trust your god damn centre dammit!

Trust your centre to leave you 2 on 1 you mean? Because he did, and yeah that worked out well.

Personally I think Lyon was the worst. He'd backpeddle, causing Idris and Hayne to come in. There's more complete centres going around imo and Idris will eventually play origin in the forwards.

Well we don't know how they were supposed to be defending, up and in or sliding. It looked to me as though they were sliding.

beads6

First Grade
The Blues need to make Gallen captain, He is a leader of men and a real Origin player. If the NSW players follow him they are a chance because he will lead you blokes in the right direction. Also picking Campese would be funny.

sooperdooper

First Grade
If anyone actually watch the game last night...
Idris had 2 very very very poor defensive plays which equaled 2 tries.

Hayne and Tahu on that side were great in the first half. Moving tahu and putting idris in is where we lost it...

Idris sucks.

Kimmorley sucks.

Gidley sucks.

my nsw team:

1. hayne
2. Robertson
3. Lyon
4. tahu
5. b Morris
6. Sutton
7. Pearce
8 Snowden
9. Ennis
10. Weyman
11. Hindy (C)
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Mason
15. Douglas
16. Gallen
17. Soward

sooperdooper

First Grade

how were they haynes fault?
This first boyd try: Came on the back of cooper dropping the ball and someone giving away a stupid penalty.
The man 2 inside of him could not tackle thurston...

Lockyer try: Idris should have slid in like the others did... he chose to stay out wide and left a big wide gap for lockyer to stroll through

Inglis try: Idris comes in and mis reads the play and trys to put a hit on a player who is not involved in the player... leaves hayne with inglis and boyd to deal with.

duylm

Juniors
Wtf. Idris f**ked up massively and it lead to a try. Don't trust Gus to do your looking for you, when a whole side of defence is sliding (like Lyon, Idris and Hayne all were) and then one player stops sliding to come up it's absolutely on him to make the tackle. He didn't, he got caught in no mans land and it was all him. He does it at club level all the f**king time too.

Trust your centre to leave you 2 on 1 you mean? Because he did, and yeah that worked out well.

Well we don't know how they were supposed to be defending, up and in or sliding. It looked to me as though they were sliding.

Watch the Greg Inglis try again. Even with Idris up, it was still 2 on 2, Jaime Lyon had the centre covered and Hayne came in and missed. The game was in the balance.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Watch the Greg Inglis try again. Even with Idris up, it was still 2 on 2, Jaime Lyon had the centre covered and Hayne came in and missed. The game was in the balance.

it was 2 on one... inglis and boyd v hayne..
lyon was covering defence. He came over after it...

1. Josh Dugan
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Josh Morris
5. Brett Morris
6. Terry Campese
7. Todd Carney
8. Michael Weyman
9. Michael Ennis
10. Ben Cross
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Trent Waterhouse
13. Luke Lewis (c)

14. Joel Thompson
15. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
16. Brett White
17. Robbie Farah

NSW are really running low on props.

Johns Magic

Referee
1. Hayne
2. Lawrence
3. Tahu
4. Lyon
5. Morris
6. Carney
7. Kimmorley
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Snowden
11. Watmough
12. Gallen
13. Bird

14. Mannah
15. Mason
16. O'Donnell
17. TLL

We need a pack that is going to bash QLD and get over the advantage line.

legend

Coach
Hayne
Morris
Tahu
Lyon
Jennings
Carney
Kimmorley
Gallen
Watmough
Waterhouse
Weyman
Kingston
Cross

Learoyd-Lahrs
Lewis
Douglas
Snowden

gronkathon

First Grade
1. Josh Dugan
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Beau Champion
5. Brett Morris

6. Terry Campese
7. Mitchell Pearce

8. Kade Snowden
9. Michael Ennis
10. Keith Galloway
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Luke Lewis
13. Chris Heighington

14. Robbie Farah
15. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
16. Luke Douglas
17. Michael Weyman

chrisD

Coach
how were they haynes fault?
This first boyd try: Came on the back of cooper dropping the ball and someone giving away a stupid penalty.
The man 2 inside of him could not tackle thurston...

Lockyer try: Idris should have slid in like the others did... he chose to stay out wide and left a big wide gap for lockyer to stroll through

Inglis try: Idris comes in and mis reads the play and trys to put a hit on a player who is not involved in the player... leaves hayne with inglis and boyd to deal with.

The first one is Haynes fault, certainly it was Thurston poking his nose through the line that got Hayne watching and interested, but Thurston was nowhere near enough through for Hayne to be taking the drastic step of leaving his man unmarked in acres of space.

And yeah, Cooper, there's the biggest myth of all myths.

chrisD

Coach

Wtf, Lyon was miles away, no way on earth Hayne was going to be able to slide and wait for Lyon to pick up Inglis. It was a straight 2 on 1, you people talk junk.

Meth

Staff member
1- Dugan
2- Hayne
3- Jennings
4- Lyon (c)
5- Morris
6- Carney
7- Kimmorely
8- Weyman
9- Ennis
10-Snowden
11-Watmough
12-Creagh
13-Gallen

Res- Lewis, White, TLL, O'Donnell

Dazraider

Juniors
this is the side that is a must if we are going to win a series again

1.Hayne
2.B Morris
3.J Lyon
4.J Idris
5.T Tahu(Uate if he could play for NSW and Tahu to centres with Idris on the bench and Lewis out)
6.T Campese(pick a frigin 5/8th you dopes)
7.B Kimmorley
8.M Weyman
9.R farah
10.L Bailey
11.P Gallen
12.N Hindmarsh
13.L Odonell

14.T Learoyd lahrs
15.A watmough
16.L Lewis
17.T Carney

We need a proper 5/8th and Lyon is a good centre and wishes to play there, Tahu was good last night and Hayne at the back with Gidley gone, he played ok but he is too much of a hog that hardly can break the line