What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your side

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Holy shit.

splinter_in_hand_1024x1024.jpg

lingard

Coach
I can’t see Salmon getting the 6 jersey. He hasn’t played all year. I’d be putting Gutherson there with Ferguson at fullback. George Jennings to the wing with Taka on the bench to cover for any injuries/nightmare form.

George Jennings is a total liability. Waqa Blake would be better suited to wing - particularly in defence (I hope). I'd be tempted to put Matterson at five-eight.

Incorrect

Coach
I would bring Salmon in to the 6, Moses is supposed to be our dominant half so it shouldn't matter too much who the 6 is, they just need to play a role. And the questions are starting to be asked about Moses again and rightfully so. He had plenty of plaudits last year and this year when times were good. Times have been tough lately and he has been ordinary.

And I would put Taka in the centres and punt Blake - I simply could not continue picking him in first grade if I was coach. Needs a fortnight at least to go and sort his shit out...

Soto

Bench
I reckon 6 will be matto or field.
If its matto at 6, nuikore starts in the backrow.
Probably see more dummy half kicking from mahoney and maybe some kicking from gutho
Bench will remain the same.
If Field goes 6, nuikore comes back on the bench and Davey out.
There will be minimal change. BA rarely makes lots of changes.
I reckon Salmon is no chance as he hasn't featured and as there is no reserve grade its too big a gamble

Incorrect

Coach
I reckon 6 will be matto or field.
If its matto at 6, nuikore starts in the backrow.
Probably see more dummy half kicking from mahoney and maybe some kicking from gutho
Bench will remain the same.
If Field goes 6, nuikore comes back on the bench and Davey out.
There will be minimal change. BA rarely makes lots of changes.
I reckon Salmon is no chance as he hasn't featured and as there is no reserve grade its too big a gamble
There is that danger that with no match fitness or game time Salmon could look like a fish out of water... He should play second roe!!