What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

shaggs

Coach
He has done nothing to change my mind since about round 5 last season.

He is mentally weak and will blame the referees again. Some bullshit.
The fact is he has never adjusted the game plan to suit. He has never pulled underperforming players into line. This season is built on speed and quick play the balls. Straight lines and rollling through, yet we have forwards who go sideways and don’t find there front. A halfback who moves sideways first and club legend who needs to be getting less ball and not more.
I like Dugan as a player but he doesn’t really fit the squad now. We would have been better off with a horribly out of form feki today.

The use of the bench gets more and more bizarre. Why the persistence with two hookers?? That was in style in 2006.
After woods sin bin he should have played the entire game. Fifita was off for too long. Lewis is clearly not fit.

There is other stuff I’ll add later. I’m sure this thread will explode.

sandshark

Bench
Oh ok, I swear I read that they were in contract renewal talks earlier this season but probably not the case anymore.

The fact is he has never adjusted the game plan to suit. He has never pulled underperforming players into line. This season is built on speed and quick play the balls. Straight lines and rollling through, yet we have forwards who go sideways and don’t find there front. A halfback who moves sideways first and club legend who needs to be getting less ball and not more.
I like Dugan as a player but he doesn’t really fit the squad now. We would have been better off with a horribly out of form feki today.

The use of the bench gets more and more bizarre. Why the persistence with two hookers?? That was in style in 2006.
After woods sin bin he should have played the entire game. Fifita was off for too long. Lewis is clearly not fit.

The line running and we get done for obstruction, its as if we dont learn

Agree Woods
I think both Fifita & Bukuya are injured, but still play.
Lewis will never be 100% any more

sandshark

Bench

I'm sure the usual "he won us a premiership" defence will be thrown around by a lot here. He is ordinary at best, needs to shake things up but probably too late now.

shaggs

Coach
The line running and we get done for obstruction, its as if we dont learn
It’s a bullshit old fashioned play that no one does anymore because of the desire to blow obstruction penalties.

Even morons like Dylan walker can milk the penalty out of you.

shaggs

Coach
I'm sure the usual "he won us a premiership" defence will be thrown around by a lot here. He is ordinary at best, needs to shake things up but probably too late now.
Yeah he did
Bennett won a stack at Brisbane and they still want to punt him.

The squad is playing like a team that is over coached and robotic. The problem is the robots are running on windows 95

shadowboxer

First Grade
The squad is playing like a team that is over coached and robotic. The problem is the robots are running on windows 95
Excellent quote...
Im pretty sure the Minister for Health in the NSW government will want him gone as well - im sure every time the Sharks play the call for an ambulance or people attended Sutho hospital with heart issues goes up 10 fold. Aside from that Newcastle game, we have never wiped the floor with anyone this year

We hang onto players too long, New England Patriots work on system rather a player leave 1 year early instead of 1 year late, we hold all of our players, and what we see is how many young players have we lost and continue to lose.

By 2019 we have this backline who have left the club in Flanno's reign

1. Isaako
2. Addo- Carr
3. Ramien
4. Scott
5. must be another player
6. Peachey
7. Salmon

txta2

Bench
Well he felt sorry for the opposition coach so clearly mind wasn't on the job this week. He has failed in making the top 4 so I'd expect talks with the club for extension would be brought forward

Latest posts