What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

justadragon

Bench
The whole thing is a bit of a shambles. Just sorry to see Zac leave us.
I agree, it certainly left me feeling gutted and angry to the way it happened, and I really cant blame the club for this, also how long ago would Parra have been in his and his managers ears. Its all above board because he has been released and they have signed him, nothing about what happened obviously for months prior. Just move along nothing to see here said the integrity unit, integrity unit my arse !!

Dragon David

First Grade
The whole thing is a bit of a shambles. Just sorry to see Zac leave us.
In a way it's like being kicked in the guts that a player like Lomax, who I thought was going to be a dead set Dragon for life, has turned his back on us. If it has been months that he hasn't been happy and has been crying out to want to leave then something really bad must have happened which no-one is prepared to say what it was. In the article in the Daily Telegraph, Lomax said his future has been sorted after signing his 4 year deal with the Eels. Did he see that he had no future with the Dragons when he still had almost 2 and a half years left on his contract but wasn't enough for "his future"? Does he think that becoming an Eel will help him achieve more success - maybe? Does he have no faith in Flanagan as the head coach?

Something really bad has turned him off us that is for sure and it would be interesting to find out what that was.

maestro1

Bench
Will Nu Brown be the next?
Nathan Brown,
Piggy Riddell
Shane Millard,
Nathan Fien,
Aaron Gorell,
Stuart Webb,
Michael Ennis,
Simon Woolford,
Craig Garvey,
Mitch Rein,
Saliva Havili,
Damien Cook,
Reece Robson,
Issac Luke,
Cam McInness,
Andrew McCullough,
Jacob Liddle,
Kyle Flanagan,
Connor Muhleisen
Jesse Marschke

Just tried to play a no9 guessing game all by myself lol

who did I miss ?

I think I got 20 something no9s in the last 25 years

what was Brandy Alexander’s nephew called again? Who played for us from schoolboys
Brandy's brother in law is Cameron King

Mojo

Bench
I agree, it certainly left me feeling gutted and angry to the way it happened, and I really cant blame the club for this, also how long ago would Parra have been in his and his managers ears. Its all above board because he has been released and they have signed him, nothing about what happened obviously for months prior. Just move along nothing to see here said the integrity unit, integrity unit my arse !!
Indeed. It's purpose is to make sure 'integrity' doesn't complicate matters. There will be an episode of Utopia focused on this subject one day.

Sage63

Juniors
Will Nu Brown be the next?
Nathan Brown,
Piggy Riddell
Shane Millard,
Nathan Fien,
Aaron Gorell,
Stuart Webb,
Michael Ennis,
Simon Woolford,
Craig Garvey,
Mitch Rein,
Saliva Havili,
Damien Cook,
Reece Robson,
Issac Luke,
Cam McInness,
Andrew McCullough,
Jacob Liddle,
Kyle Flanagan,
Connor Muhleisen
Jesse Marschke

Just tried to play a no9 guessing game all by myself lol

who did I miss ?

I think I got 20 something no9s in the last 25 years

what was Brandy Alexander’s nephew called again? Who played for us from schoolboys

Brandy's brother in law is Cameron King
You missed the guy with the biggest heart, Chris Guider.
played in the 80s.

TheRev

First Grade
I'd be surprised if Brown replaces Marschke so quickly, even with the 1 training session.. but its not impossible.. I dont think it makes or breaks our chances anyway...

If not tomorrow, he will play in cup I assume, really keen to see what we have purchased.. I must admit I know nothing about him...

RedVee

First Grade
Meafou and Latu so far are standouts !!!!

you know when we saw Rylz, Bailey, Coops and Young, Gas, Morris boys etc in the juniors it looked obvious they would be strong 10 year like FG players...............for me Latu and Meafou look the same. you could also argue Pasifiki-Tonga the same. I just hope with us.

Im guessing 2026 Top30 if they maintain the same trajectory of impact and intensity which is a serious juggle and probably explains our recruitment of RFM, Sele, Luc etc to step change the junior talent but give us a 2024, 2025, 2026 chance of top4-8

If we cant offer 2026 Top30 we may struggle to keep them.

Ackers hits like a truck but his work rate isnt there yet.

Halangahu is a gem also but I worry there are a few like him out there in the SG Ball etc and he appears to be a player that may need to evolve into a prop / middle. He reminds a bit of MMolo rather then an edge backrower as he is now.

Development players only 4 mentioned in the media so far as signed on for 2025;

1.Latu

2.Tsougranis

3.Ackers

4. Halangahu

5.Pasifiki-Tonga?

6.Jett Liu?

7.Meafou?

8.Cyrus Stanley Traill?

9.Kyan Hjaltason?
Remember when they were coming through the U20s? They beat someone by 100 if I remember correctly. They even had Beau Ryan then?

Latest posts