What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs. North Queensland Cowboys @Townsville

I have nothing against him either but Alamoti has power and speed. As opposed to Turuva who can finish only.

Still think May/Tago to the backrow and Alamoti and Turuva both in the side is the best option
Stop with the Tago in the back row stuff. What has Tago showed in FG that suggests he would be a better second rower than centre. We’ve got great players (Cleary, Martin, Tago) and people want to play them in positions that they would be less effective in.

Iamback

Coach
Stop with the Tago in the back row stuff. What has Tago showed in FG that suggests he would be a better second rower than centre. We’ve got great players (Cleary, Martin, Tago) and people want to play them in positions that they would be less effective in.

We have Garner and Mav as a backrow rotation, While a leading try scorer sits out.

That is enough

Fangs

Coach
I am sure Ivan will be asked in the presser.

Trade would be handy for a prop

Stefano.

If he has already said he is ready to go then they might as well do it now.

And Fifita has the option is his hands.

Whatever happens I don't like compromising the back three. You can argue it won't be compromised (Alamoti/May) and we are lacking something in the middle but our success is heavily related to those 3. Turuva has done the job just fine.

Frankus

Juniors
Martin is the only one I would consider moving. But he has turned into one of the elite backrowers in the comp. But not at the detriment of having a substandard replacement. No disrespect to Garner, Geyer, etc but they are levels below Martin.

Iamback

Coach
Martin is the only one I would consider moving. But he has turned into one of the elite backrowers in the comp. But not at the detriment of having a substandard replacement. No disrespect to Garner, Geyer, etc but they are levels below Martin.

People forget Tago started in NRL as a bench edge. May has the size now to do a similar role.

Which gets Turuva back on to the wing.

Mav will get maybe 25mins tonight
Laurie will get minimal time.

Certainly room to do it

Latest posts