What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs. North Queensland Cowboys @Townsville

Iamback

Coach
Remarkably crazy.

That's not throwing the toys out of the cot. It's setting them on fire and doing a rain dance in hope.

Same 17 next week. Normal guys back in. The real story is Turuva.

Say Turuva was late to training or something.

then what?

Copperhead

Juniors
Tago looked good up against makeshift centres, but has been absolute crap the rest of the time. The other thing is the refereeing again. It looks like they have instructions to reign us in by any means possible.

Great win. Tough conditions but got the two points.

I still like Laurie on the bench. We had 40-odd% possession in the hottest stadium in the league and won without him coming on; for me it shows an insurance premium we can afford!!

Fangs

Coach
I'm keen for Ivan's presser.

I hope we get at least one 'No comment' on Turuva. Just once would be nice.

kinghippo

Juniors
Good defensive win but can we talk about 6 agains.
The 6 again on the goal line is an absolute farce.
Not just with this game, refs are going crazy with it.
It is now being so ridiculously overused that it is basically camp on the line until you score.

Defenders have to move forward fast off the line or they are flat footed and get rolled over.

The attackers not only get 6 again every 3 tackles but they get advantage in case they make an error and then a free play after if needed.

It was brought in for deliberate slowdowns but it has just turned into a way to let teams back in the game.

The call against Dylan loosing the ball and the to’o knock on with 2 cowboys jumping in his way were shockers, the bunker should be intervening if the game has come to a stop.

I know it’s a rant but that was just a frustrating game we were not aloud to play.

Kilkenny

Coach
You just read what you want. You normally ping me for being too positive. You really can't read this sport at all
No I have no idea. But forgive me for enjoying what was a great win, hugely gutsy performance. I’m not going to bag any of our players that’s not my style. You do, consistently and doing tonight non stop. Just keep posting negatives it obviously makes you feel good. I’m just going to enjoy a great win.

Munky

Coach
Taking Yam's word for the challenge was a horrible decision.

Really could have used it in the second half.