What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

manlyforever08

Juniors
That was me that they showed in the highlights with Wolfie. And the chick with Beau was just CREEPY!!! Wolfie's a great bloke and completely saw the fun in it. I was contacted by the club to represent the club but in no way am I like that...

Wizardman

First Grade
That was me that they showed in the highlights with Wolfie. And the chick with Beau was just CREEPY!!! Wolfie's a great bloke and completely saw the fun in it. I was contacted by the club to represent the club but in no way am I like that...

Wow....I remember you. I never thought you were unusual in any shape or form....just a keen fan. Comparing you to the Beau Ryan fan is like comparing apples and oranges.

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Its amazing how you knew all those stats about Wolfman. Good stuff.

Just with the woman tonight, I remember the Matty Johns show had a similar segment and added a security guard as a bit of fan, but I think the Footy Show might need one for Beau Ryan.

undertaker

Coach
I don't understand, what was creepy about that woman? On The Matty Johns show 2 yrs ago, they had a segment called Fan vs. Stalker and some guy happened to know all of Robbie Farah's playing statistics. What's wrong with that?:?

P.S. PARRA_FAN beat me to it (regarding making reference to that segment on Matty Johns' show)

What you were saying was fine, the Beau Ryan woman was insane. She called her kid Beau-Ryan, knew his age to the number of days and the exact details about his proposal. Kind of creepy.

Wizardman

First Grade
I honestly think they should not have put her on. She clearly has mental issues and the producers would have seen that. She named her son Beauryan for crying out loud.

People with mental issues need all the protection they can get.

Wizardman

First Grade
I don't understand, what was creepy about that woman? On The Matty Johns show 2 yrs ago, they had a segment called Fan vs. Stalker and some guy happened to know all of Robbie Farah's playing statistics. What's wrong with that?:?

P.S. PARRA_FAN beat me to it (regarding making reference to that segment on Matty Johns' show)

Do you honestly think that the Beau Ryan lady has no mental issues at all?

undertaker

Coach
Do you honestly think that the Beau Ryan lady has no mental issues at all?

Are you saying that she has mental issues on the premise that she named her son Beau Ryan (wouldn't Beau be honoured to have someone named after him?)? So, does that other guy I made reference to, who knew Robbie Farah's playing stats (e.g. number of games, number of tries scored etc.), also have mental issues to?

Last edited:

The Eagle

Juniors
He did giggle at some of the shit the weirdo said and claimed fatherhood of
little Beau

Actually,i think most of those people were a little irksome

These arent the smartest blokes on the planet and they are like you
and me,fans shouldnt know the penis length of a player just because its
their favourite,all the players look a little uncomfortable by the knowledge
of the fans,also who names a kid after a player? wtf is that shit?

No offense MF08

I don't want a child, but if I do end up having a son, I have considered a few sports peoples names, like Fuifui, Sisa, Cameron, Brad. That's just me. And I know the months and years of when loads of sports people were born.

Son of Minto

Bench
It wasnt just that she knew his stats, she was just a f**king creep. The way she talked, little things she said, the way she looked. Weirdo.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I called my son Wayne all throughout my wifes pregnancy last year.

Well, he was conceived the night or early to mid morning f the day after the 2010GF.

I don't think thats creepy at all.

The fact I made my wife wear a Saints jumper and was imagining that she was Jason Nightingale seems perfectly normal to me too.

Wayne Jason Darius Mark Matthew Brett Jamie Benjamin Jeremy Ben Beau Micheal Dean Neville Matt Nathan Jarryd Trent I named him.

I think that woman was OK.

Nothing wrong with her at all.

If anything, she may have been too casual a fan for my liking.

Mr Saab

Referee
It wasnt just that she knew his stats, she was just a f**king creep. The way she talked, little things she said, the way she looked. Weirdo.

It was all BS....she played it up and i am sure she was told by producers to act like that.
If she sat there and did nothing then it would have been boring

Didgi

I called my son Wayne all throughout my wifes pregnancy last year.

Well, he was conceived the night or early to mid morning f the day after the 2010GF.

I don't think thats creepy at all.

The fact I made my wife wear a Saints jumper and was imagining that she was Jason Nightingale seems perfectly normal to me too.

Wayne Jason Darius Mark Matthew Brett Jamie Benjamin Jeremy Ben Beau Micheal Dean Neville Matt Nathan Jarryd Trent I named him.

I think that woman was OK.

Nothing wrong with her at all.

If anything, she may have been too casual a fan for my liking.

:lol: quality post.

Latest posts