What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Moylan Files

kinghippo

Juniors
How do we know Moylan's off field wasn't behind our poor early season form? Maybe this will lift the players we certainly didn't seem to miss him when he didn't play

When the Western Weekender has a Penrith Story it is 100% certain

It could very well be Moylan was the cause of early season failures, it certainly fits.

An unhappy team doesn’t play well, so hopefully your right, perhaps by lobbing off the head of the trouble it will all be sunshine and smiles.

I think though that if Moylan has been causing trouble he won’t be alone.
There will be plenty of other players on their captains side, at the very least the players who got stood down after the Melbourne match will be sympathetic.

Our clubs approach to the problem has been amateur hour though.
Letting TMM go to appease Moylan, our CEO blabbering before a finals match, the blunt denials possibly proven false.

It’s all just so disappointing IF true.

Would give my left nut to see Moylan at Wests. Sharks obviously see something in him if they're willing to let Maloney go, given he's delivered premierships for them and Easts.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
If he leaves Gould needs to come out truthfully and explain why.
None of this we wanted the best for him bullshit or he needed a change of environment.
If he fell out with the coach or part of the playing group. Get the story out there.
We deserve the true not lies.

MrBlack

Juniors
If he leaves Gould needs to come out truthfully and explain why.
None of this we wanted the best for him bullshit or he needed a change of environment.
If he fell out with the coach or part of the playing group. Get the story out there.
We deserve the true not lies.

The situation is what it is..

We, the fans, are entitled to at least an explanation if the whole Moylan thing goes south (technically Cronulla is South of Penrith isn't it??)

franklin2323

Immortal
It could very well be Moylan was the cause of early season failures, it certainly fits.

An unhappy team doesn’t play well, so hopefully your right, perhaps by lobbing off the head of the trouble it will all be sunshine and smiles.

There will be plenty of other players on their captains side, at the very least the players who got stood down after the Melbourne match will be sympathetic.

Letting TMM go to appease Moylan, our CEO blabbering before a finals match, the blunt denials possibly proven false.

Gus is stuck 1994. Now you can't keep secrets if the plan was to hold off such an announcement it failed big time

kinghippo

Juniors
Maloney out of Australia game for personal matters......
Our new superstar carrying some baggage before we sign.
Insult to injury :frowning2:

I'd be more miffed with the Coach than anyone else (even Gus).

Where there is smoke, there is fire

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Maloney out of Australia game for personal matters......
Our new superstar carrying some baggage before we sign.
Insult to injury :frowning2:
I would wait to find, could be a parent died, wife had a car crash.

They went to great lengths to say " not football related"...

Personally the swap is pretty even. James will be a great foil for Cleary..
Just need you overpaid forwards to go forward

kinghippo

Juniors
I would wait to find, could be a parent died, wife had a car crash.

They went to great lengths to say " not football related"...

Personally the swap is pretty even. James will be a great foil for Cleary..
Just need you overpaid forwards to go forward

Very true regarding Maloney’s personal issues, it’s just a bit ironic since we have been dealing with Moylans personal issues all year.

As I said before Maloney is not a bad player and will probably improve the team.

It still feels like we are taking hits at the moment though

BxTom

Bench
Moylan has told the club, his manager and his team mates that he is not leaving. IF he leaves, that will make Moylan the liar, not Gus or Griffin.

IF he does leave AND he has lied to all, then, and only then, good riddance to him.

Tom.