What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- NZ Election

shiznit

Coach
Not a good week for the nats... they get turfed out of Govt by Jacinda and Winston and now get a public spanking by Eminem... to the ‘tune’ of $600K... excuse the pun... :joy::joy:

Juju

Juniors
Not a good week for the nats... they get turfed out of Govt by Jacinda and Winston and now get a public spanking by Eminem... to the ‘tune’ of $600K... excuse the pun... :joy::joy:
Steven Joyce said it was legally sound though...

Weird case though, Surely National will go after the Australian music company who produced the music.

shiznit

Coach
Steven Joyce said it was legally sound though...

Weird case though, Surely National will go after the Australian music company who produced the music.

Legally sound... :joy::joy:

Good old Steven Joyce...

Dropped out of economics at Uni... National make him the minister of finance... :joy::joy:

As far as I know he graduated from uni with a Zoology degree... I’m not sure where he got his law degree from though... maybe he’s a lawyer in kangaroo court... :joy::joy:

But who knows... maybe he lost his law degree in his 2b fiscal hole... :joy::joy:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I wonder if the kiwis or any of our sporting teams can see the damages in our current flag when they look up at it and sing the anthem to it. National can see it, I cant. They were willing to spend 25.7 million to replace it. True story - when I heard the amount on the radio whilst driving, I drove past those people that live in their cars. 25.7 million!

Leber

Bench
I wonder if the kiwis or any of our sporting teams can see the damages in our current flag when they look up at it and sing the anthem to it. National can see it, I cant. They were willing to spend 25.7 million to replace it. True story - when I heard the amount on the radio whilst driving, I drove past those people that live in their cars. 25.7 million!
25 Million was a bit ridiculous when there wasn't a big andate for change. They should have done a few polls, then let it be when they saw the result wasn't going to change.

But still... I think our flag is pretty shit to be fair.

shiznit

Coach
And Grant Robertson has an arts degree.... Unrelated to finance.

I’m pretty confident that a BA majoring in Political Science would be more suited to be a Minister of Finance than a Bsc majoring in Zoology... :joy::joy:

But hey... maybe your okay with the fact he can come up with an imaginary $2B hole despite EVERY economist saying it doesn’t exist... :joy::joy:

JJ

Immortal
I’m pretty confident that a BA majoring in Political Science would be more suited to be a Minister of Finance than a Bsc majoring in Zoology... :joy::joy:
Zoology is a science...

I'm more worried that the person running the country has a comms degree LOL - actually scratch that, Winnie's running the country

Rich102

Staff member
What's with the current obsession with throwing money down the drain to build a new motorway to Auckland airport? And why are Greens so in favor of it? Not as if anyone is going very fast on the current motorways at peak hours.
And why are the Greens in favor of reopening Pike River? It is now a conservation area which I would have thought they would want to protect.

shiznit

Coach
Zoology is a science...

I'm more worried that the person running the country has a comms degree LOL - actually scratch that, Winnie's running the country

:joy::joy:

Come on JJ... PM Ardern is running the country... the denial is starting to look sad...

JJ

Immortal
Pike River should never have been an Election issue - disgraceful from the Left - that's a Health and Safety disaster waiting to happen - leave it to the experts, plain and simple

JJ

Immortal

Come on JJ... PM Ardern is running the country... the denial is starting to look sad...
LOL - she's such a lightweight - but great that some love the sound bites - lipstick and a pig - Gareth got one thing right

shiznit

Coach
LOL - she's such a lightweight - but great that some love the sound bites - lipstick and a pig - Gareth got one thing right

Funny how no one seemed to give a shit when National rolled out the ultimate lightweight in John Key....

Talk about lipstick on a pig... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
Pike River should never have been an Election issue - disgraceful from the Left - that's a Health and Safety disaster waiting to happen - leave it to the experts, plain and simple

Coming from the wankers on the right who love to score political points based on bashing our most vulnerable citizens.

JJ

Immortal

Funny how no one seemed to give a shit when National rolled out the ultimate lightweight in John Key....

Talk about lipstick on a pig... :joy::joy:
I thought it was hilarious - which is why I was keen on English, he has substance if dull

Ardern takes the Key thing to a whole new plain - total f**king joke IMO - but the demand seems to be for 'personality' - at the expense of any substance whatsoever.

Key was ok as a front person, with some really good people behind him (and some of them are less obvious) - Ardern is no Clarke, and the rest of them summed together don't come close to Clarke and Cullen... usually with Labour there is substance - all there is now is rhetoric

Just my opinion

JJ

Immortal

Coming from the wankers on the right who love to score political points based on bashing our most vulnerable citizens.
No, coming from me - as I've said, I am a centrist - Labour do not present any credibility IMO,

Latest posts