What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Dump thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Never said such a thing. Said I wasn't going to post in the Tigers forum. And I haven't.

Wish the cat would die. Perhaps I could send it to you and you could bore it to death with your personality.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for proving my last post correct. You have the wit of a soggy sao and half the intellect.

Wizardman

First Grade
What is it about your life that is so terrible that you take enjoyment out of seeing others fail?
You are an absolute f**king idiot. Where have I said that I enjoy seeing the players fail? I said I am HAPPY with CA's handling of the matter and the penalty. I take no pleasure in seeing that press conference from Steve Smith. In saying that, he has to pay a penalty and 12 months is appropriate considering the loss of revenue from CA and the disrepute caused by his actions. Get some reading comprehension skills you twit!

stryker

First Grade
You are an absolute f**king idiot. Where have I said that I enjoy seeing the players fail? I said I am HAPPY with CA's handling of the matter and the penalty. I take no pleasure in seeing that press conference from Steve Smith. In saying that, he has to pay a penalty and 12 months is appropriate considering the loss of revenue from CA and the disrepute caused by his actions. Get some reading comprehension skills you twit!
Good to see you have changed your tune. You came across as a f**ktard the other night. This post is more reasonable. Congrats on growing up.

stryker

First Grade
Thanks for proving my last post correct. You have the wit of a soggy sao and half the intellect.
Haha you forget i know what you look like. No need to be creative when the truth does the trick. BTW thankyou for not posting in the tigers forum. I have noticed a lot more people have returned to it since they dont have to read your incorrect and boring opinions.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha you forget i know what you look like. No need to be creative when the truth does the trick. BTW thankyou for not posting in the tigers forum. I have noticed a lot more people have returned to it since they dont have to read your incorrect and boring opinions.
*yawn*