What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Warriors NRL performance thread

Blair

Coach
Really hope he gets himself right and doesn't fade into the ESL or something. Wish someone like Bellamy could get his hands on him and help him find his potential.

Love watching him when he is on

I heard him covering at fb and looking into the sun for a significant period of the first half, and did OK.

Sounds like he struggled a bit in the second. But then the Titans themselves weren't flash either.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Time for a revisit.

Brad Abbey debuted for the Raiders against the Broncos on Saturday. Was solid, but pretty shakey under the high ball.

Lolohea and Hurrell haven't really been sighted this year.

Matulino also pretty quiet over at the tigers.

All things considered you'd probably have to say that Havili has been the standout.

Meth

Staff member
OMAR SLAIMANKHEL played 2nd row against us in the ISP the other day.

JJ

Immortal
Fair career that for Hoffman - he was decent enough for us, I never really viewed him as a great, but as I say the numbers are incredibly impressive

JJ

Immortal
He'll go well over there - lot of what if's with him, TBH he's been dicked around a bit, but also let himself down too - lots of opportunities

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeah he actually played ok at the Tigers, his injury timing wasn't ideal and Ivan's big purchasing like Reynolds, Marshall and Mybe has been in the areas he would play so a smart move to head away

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Remember 2015, had Townsend and Johnson halves.

If someone said then Chad would play finals every year, winning once and Shaun would not even play finals, you would have said you're having a laugh.