What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jake Arthur

chiefy1

Juniors
This Jake must be good. 16 pages in a couple of weeks. Is that a record for an 18 year old Eel ?????

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The right people with money. The sort of people that are willing to throw good money away to pay a marquee player as part of a ‘third party endorsement’ for their business.
Yep. Number of memberships is a nice dick measuring contest, but the real metric is amount of dollars the club's cashed up fans are willing to waste on helping the club sign and retain players.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep. Number of memberships is a nice dick measuring contest, but the real metric is amount of dollars the club's cashed up fans are willing to waste on helping the club sign and retain players.
Maybe Vince Sorrenti or that f**kwit from the mentalist will help out? Though I suspect both of them are probably unemployed at the moment.

Rhyno

First Grade
Hey there Parra merkins . . . . yeah, Stefano lived up to the hype last night. You can't keep them all, and I think the genuine footy fans amongst you will still follow his progress.
Except for rhyno of course.
How unlucky that youse ended up with Hayne and Inu instead of rhyno. You DO know that rhyno went to school with them and was judged to be the best player of them ?
And back on topic . . . Brad's son seems to be getting a lot of attention lately.
Bbbutt . .. you have already got a star halfback !
Surely you ain't going cold on Mitchy already ?
. . . Oh, and @ Joshua the eel . . . when you say stuff like " the tigers lack quality and have to pay overs . . . ." ease up old mate. People would think the glorious WT ran stone motherless last just a few short seasons ago.;)
Yeah I went to school with Hayne , inu and Folau and was considered the best of the bunch before injuries and leaving the game for the family business.

but on Arthur he reminds me of a young Andrew Johns and I can’t wait to see him and Brad winning a premiership together

Rhyno

First Grade
Ok. Point form.
Stefano played good.
rhyno is a wanker.
It looks like some of you now think that Mitchy is not the Messiah.
Tigers are paying Brooks close to 1mil a season he has played 148games and never played a finals game

that’s gotta be a record for a halfback i 8years 148games at the one club and no finals appearances

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tigers are paying Brooks close to 1mil a season he has played 148games and never played a finals game

that’s gotta be a record for a halfback i 8years 148games at the one club and no finals appearances
Only a Tigers fan would know that.