What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

handyman2190

Bench
Given his age and family situation can hardly blame him for wanting this contract to be multi year etc. just doesn’t suit the bunnies going forward
I think many teams have discovered the pitfall of giving 2,3 or4 year deals to over 30s players, cowboys and broncos are desperate, so are willing to chance it, even though the cowboys are now faced with a mulimillion dollar payout for morgan.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
jaxson paulo will probably get the nod over tautau moga maybe just maybe paulo may shine against his old club whilst johnston goes to fullback.id prefer tautau moga any day than paulo but bennett sees something in paulo that I don't see.its a shame taane milne is still unavailable I dont want to be rude about jaxson paulo but he aint ready yet but I'm just hoping that if he gets the nod he plays well...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
jaxson paulo will probably get the nod over tautau moga maybe just maybe paulo may shine against his old club whilst johnston goes to fullback.id prefer tautau moga any day than paulo but bennett sees something in paulo that I don't see.its a shame taane milne is still unavailable I dont want to be rude about jaxson paulo but he aint ready yet but I'm just hoping that if he gets the nod he plays well...

People use to say the same thing about Braidon Burns and Corey Allan. It takes some players a bit of time before they adjust to first grade. Not everyone can come in like Campbell Graham.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Hi ladsters,

Rumours that Naden has signed with wt this morning for 2022 with efforts to get him across ASAP.

Any of your esteemed insiders got any mail?

Cheers
TSP
Not on this, but SMH reporting Jaxson Hastings signed a 2 year deal starting next season, Tigers are trying to get him over ASAP, but Wigan saying no at the moment