What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
wouldn’t that tell you that he’s probably doing a better job than what you and others giving him credit for? …in a time where we need to contend with a new club trying to poach your players I think stability is probably the best way to go about prevent it.
im expecting the club to keep most if not all the players they want to keep in the future on the back of retaining the coach.
I don’t like the fact that we have to re sign him for these knobs to say, we are a bigger club than most with lots of incentives, and we have to sign Brad for another four years to keep these mugs happy….I respectfully disagree!!!!

The Predictor

Juniors
The players must be laughing and thinking how pathetic this club is, wouldn’t see this shit going on at the top clubs, this is what and will continue to define us, as amateurs, 12 years of Brad Arthur, f**k me….

Soto

Bench
The club has moved to sign Arthur to keep the players they want to keep moving forward. The new Brisbane team will decimate some playing rosters for 2023 onwards and probably bring unwanted stability for a fair few players and clubs next year.
I'm not the biggest BA fan either and certainly would not have extended til end of 24...not yet anyway.
I feel we are closer to a GF now than we have been in a longtime.
I do expect some regression from the Panthers, Storm and Souths nxt year due to player losses. Manly will be playing with some older halves and game plan is shut down turbo shut down Moanly.
Next year is the best opportunity i feel with the squad we have and the emergence of some of the younger players. Astute signings should only help bolster us for a massive tilt at the premiership.
A quality back up hooker like Havilli, Jayden Berell, Tyson Smoothy or left field Lachlan Lewis is required. Lachlan Lewis could also be a decent backup half.
I see Jack Gosiewski has been released from Manly and i think he would be a handy addition.
Hooker, backrower and a winger/ fullback is what we need to round out the squad.
Not sure what Fusitua is doing but would be a good get as well.
I reckon Tigers are morals for the spoon nxt year. The quicker Stefano realises this and comes back to us the better for him and us.
Anticipating some player retention and signings now BA deal has been done...

King-Gutho94

Coach
I would move on from Stefano returning he thought he was worth half a million before he played a first grade game

That's enough for me to suggest he isn't worth the trouble demanding that before even playing.

He could play 10 origin games and i still wouldn't change my mind. Sharon woods played 15 and thats embarrassing in itself all depends on who you know.

If there is one area we are strong in is front rowers especially with a few more youngsters coming through in Greig and Hollis on top of our regulars our depth is strong enough

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Watch and see JA and Gutho extended next week.
Bea’s two sons will be very happy. Expect a 3 year deal for Bea Jr Jr as well. Picking his son over what was best for the team was it for me. It should have been it for the people in charge of the club instead they have doubled and tripled down on bald plod.

zuke

Juniors
Bea’s two sons will be very happy. Expect a 3 year deal for Bea Jr Jr as well. Picking his son over what was best for the team was it for me. It should have been it for the people in charge of the club instead they have doubled and tripled down on bald plod.
Exactly my thoughts. Put his self interests over the club.

Pazza

First Grade
I would move on from Stefano returning he thought he was worth half a million before he played a first grade game

That's enough for me to suggest he isn't worth the trouble demanding that before even playing.

He could play 10 origin games and i still wouldn't change my mind. Sharon woods played 15 and thats embarrassing in itself all depends on who you know.

If there is one area we are strong in is front rowers especially with a few more youngsters coming through in Greig and Hollis on top of our regulars our depth is strong enough

It's not about what you're worth, it's about how much they're willing to pay.

It's not Stefano's fault the tigers are so poor at recruiting and desperate they're willing to over pay for young talented players.

It wasn't long ago no one wanted to come to parra and we had to recruit high upside low cost problem players such as Mau, Edwards and wicks.

What ever it takes to dig yourself out of a hole.

Latest posts