What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Lawman

Juniors
Souths never paid off the woman to leave the country,prove it!! Your a dribbler that sprouts BS go back to were u came from your so full
Correction.RusselCrowe paid her off.After all,he pays off all of Souths Billsl.Too bad he has no interest in financing" South's Lower Grades"- as Norths are your feeder club.I used to enjoy watching South's Reserve Grade Sides,but alas no longer Exists.

southsport

First Grade
Correction.RusselCrowe paid her off.After all,he pays off all of Souths Billsl.Too bad he has no interest in financing" South's Lower Grades"- as Norths are your feeder club.I used to enjoy watching South's Reserve Grade Sides,but alas no longer Exists.
Norths haven't been souths feeder club for a few years now, actually I think they are the roosters feeder club. ;)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Richie Kennar has apparently signed for 2022 with an option for 2023 which you’d assume is in the clubs favour.

I had a feeling we’d end up with his kind of signing as we dont have much money left in the cap.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Kent drooling over the Roosters that they’ll be unstoppable and that Souths miss the 8. Anasta was fair on us the others not which is no surprise.

handyman2190

Bench
Im so sick of hearing raiders poach manly young gun,broncos sign hard running back, and we cannt identify or sign any youngsters. Raiders pinched that young prop from us 3 years ago so they are on the ball, whos identifing any for us?

Nafedogg

Juniors
Handyman I think you need to take a break my man. You seem to be stressing over something no one but the club controls, none of us know what goes on in the background. Every post of yours is the same thing over and over.

Relax and enjoy the season, cheer on our young blokes and watch them grow.

southsport

First Grade
Handyman I think you need to take a break my man. You seem to be stressing over something no one but the club controls, none of us know what goes on in the background. Every post of yours is the same thing over and over.

Relax and enjoy the season, cheer on our young blokes and watch them grow.
Well said Nafe but it's like talking to a brick wall. ;)

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t Ilias, Taffe, Tatola… for example all identified and brought to Souths?

We signed arguably one of the hottest properties in Latrell? Arrow?

We’ve groomed two of the hottest properties in Murray and Koalamatangi?

We’ve got AJ , Cook, Cody…

Campbell Graham…
A Burgess.

big hit!

Bench
Correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t Ilias, Taffe, Tatola… for example all identified and brought to Souths?

We signed arguably one of the hottest properties in Latrell? Arrow?

We’ve groomed two of the hottest properties in Murray and Koalamatangi?

We’ve got AJ , Cook, Cody…

Campbell Graham…
A Burgess.

Souths have been one of the top 4 clubs of the last decade. Made a GF in 2021. Only Reynolds was in the 2012 squad when the decade of competitiveness began.

Premiers in 2014
GF in 2021
PF in 20, 19, 18, 12, 13
Finals 2015

But handyman reckons the club has had numpties all around it.

Do you want a pre-season headline or a consistently competitive club FFS?

Lawman

Juniors
Souths have Won Only 1 NRl Title ,just like The Dragons and Sharks Etc. New Competition.Sydney Comp is a Completely to an Australian /NZ Competion.New Era- New Separate Competion..Apparantely,there is a club from Brisbane that has won 23 Competions in Their History.Forever in Our Shadow - Who Writes This Propaganda Shit- Just Like The Pride of The League- Remember 1909 How Souths Won The 1909 Premiershup- Judas Was Very Proud- Glory Glory - LOL.The Spin Doctors- Next.

callmack1

Staff member
NRL confirm enhancements to judiciary and Match Review Committee: https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/03/10...ents-to-judiciary-and-match-review-committee/

I think these are some really good changes and it'll be interesting to see how it changes the process. Well done NRL on looking at this and hopefully fixing it.

Have I read that correctly that loading and carry over points are gone? So the length of each suspension will be based on that incident alone and not have previous things impacting it? Is that correct? If so, that's so bloody great to hear and it needed to happen a long time ago. Very happy if that's the case!

Latest posts