What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Melbourne @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 8: Newcastle v Melbourne

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Melbourne Storm 1-12

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Melbourne Storm 30+

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Melbourne Storm 50+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
I miss Kurt Gidley. Just the type of player that is a terrier and competes for everything and hates losing any little battle.

Sasagi looks like he has the physical tools but even at this early stage where is that competitive edge?

This is what our toxic culture breeds.

perverse

Referee
Ok... I've got something better to go and do now. I'll watch the second half for a laugh later and come and giggle with everyone.

Apey

Staff member
Sasagi just... whenever he's near the ball, there's a sense something can happen. Ditto off the ball, he can put a hit on. He's got an air of quality about him that players like Crossland, Hoy, etc don't have.
So who's gunna poach him?

aqua_duck

Coach
Clifford has been useless since round 3
Clifford is a good foil in a spine with 3 other good pieces, we're asking him to be a game winner with nothing else happening around him. Clifford is legitimately our best half by far, for more half the teams in the comp hes in reserve grade

Yosh

Coach
Who is there 13? Looks really fit and solid. Apparently he is a super hard trainer and professional. Maybe we should have players like him?

Jono078

Referee
Why the f**k were Best and Randall waiving 6-again when the Storm had the ball in f**king possession?

f**k me.