What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2022: The Decider

strider

Post Whore
In the spirit of adding to the Origin meal chat, I get the pork schnitzel delivers from Una’s at Darlo. If you haven’t been, it’s worth a trip. Washed down with some Schofferhofer. Don’t know why Origin night has turned into German night, but it works for me!
Pork schnitty is better thqn chicken .... though its very good too

The Germans love their Origin

Pork schnitty is better thqn chicken .... though its very good too

The Germans love their Origin

chevy chase dancing GIF

Yeah they're mad.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Fittler is almost as f**king stupid as Joey Johns

I think Mal takes the cake, how the f**k did he ever get to coach the Roos ?

He was quoted a few weeks back saying he wants Rheed in the Roos camp at the end of the year as he rates him as the third best hooker in the NRL

Noise

Coach
Even the boys on the late show on fox are saying that something has gone on with RCG for him to be left out
Possibly. There is something about RCG and Matto that seem a bit odd to me. I'm glad they play for us and they seem like nice guys in interviews but there is something about them both (in interviews) that just strikes me as odd.

hindy111

Post Whore
Not long to go before the PIE off happens. Tomato sauce 100 degree slow cooked. It's going to be epic.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it was obvious RCG pissed off either Fitler or Penrith players based on Freddy's body language. You've also lost Haas and McLean. Surely his style hasn't changed enough to not consider him after game 1. But Fitler was lying through his teeth when he said that.

Better for us.