What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

Chipmunk

Coach
Every slip I remember was Marata. At one stage he slipped on our try line and compromised our defensive line. Taumalolo spotted it and run straight at the space. Marata folded him one on one.
Niukore needed longer studs. I recall Matto taking out a large divet at one point.

emjaycee

Coach
Now stick your arrows where the ball is. The feet don't matter a f*ck. Not that it matters, I'll be happy to take it. We've had our fair share of dud calls as well.
Sure and move the ball to the same height from the ground and you will find a flat pass.

IFR33K

Coach
All they can tell us is that it's a virus :(

He's been feverish since Wednesday night, shivering, vomiting...

I know there is not much one can do with a viral infection, but wait it out, but seeing him so miserable breaks my heart :(

my kids went thru it often. I know it seems bad at the time but it’s not that bad.

my daughter scared us several times thou. She had convulsions from the fever several times.

Eelementary

Post Whore
my kids went thru it often. I know it seems bad at the time but it’s not that bad.

my daughter scared us several times thou. She had convulsions from the fever several times.

My son hasn't been that bad, thank God.

I guess it's because we're told that if you have a high fever, it can be very serious; and here is my son, suffering through his fourth consecutive day of 40-degree fevers, and I'm panicking a bit.

Rocket man

Juniors
All they can tell us is that it's a virus :(

He's been feverish since Wednesday night, shivering, vomiting...

I know there is not much one can do with a viral infection, but wait it out, but seeing him so miserable breaks my heart :(
My grand daughter had issues when she was 4 weeks old. Her parents took her to the local hospital. The hospital contacted the kids hospital and treated her to their recommendations.

Latest posts