What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v South Africa @ MCG Dec 26-29, 2022

JamesRustle

First Grade
I like Pollock, the Victorian suck hole should be sent to Saturn.

Sadly I love RSA players as much as I hate them. I have worked with many blokes who speak Afrikan.

I still love saying Hansie Cronje.

Sorry crapping on, carry on.
I tend to like their bowlers but think their batsmen are arrogant, unlikeable merkins.

mave

Coach
Would have had these merkins 6 down tonight if Paddy had balls any bigger than peas.

blaza88z

Coach
I was hoping we would go for the old "glancing blow to the head of the already injured player", much like the Indians did when Jadeja was replaced with Chahal in a T20.

Also, the funniest thing in a while has been the Indians complaining about the Gabba pitch, not like them to serve up a 2 day turner, nevermind the fact that it literally happened last year against England.

Can you tell I don't like Indians? They can all get f**ked as far as I am concerned.

Haffa

I was hoping we would go for the old "glancing blow to the head of the already injured player", much like the Indians did when Jadeja was replaced with Chahal in a T20.

Also, the funniest thing in a while has been the Indians complaining about the Gabba pitch, not like them to serve up a 2 day turner, nevermind the fact that it literally happened last year against England.

Can you tell I don't like Indians? They can all get f**ked as far as I am concerned.
Racist.

Haffa

Carey’s AFL past gets dragged up every time he plays well. Victorians have no point of reference these days outside of the occasional glimpse of a player.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Fun fact: Carey's 100 is the first by an Australian wicket-keeper since Brad Haddin in 2013.

Wadey scored a couple but not as keeper, Paine and Neville didn't score one.

Latest posts