What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Round 2 v Sharks

the phantom menace

First Grade
Too hot to sleep, so here goes my guess:

Gutherson
Sivo
Penisini
Blake (sigh)
Lumelume (possible omission from final 18)
D Brown
Moses
Campbell-Gillard
Hodgson
Paulo
Cartwright
Doorey
Hopgood

Momoisea (possible omission from final 18)
Murchie
Greig
Makatoa
Arthur
Rein (hopefully just as some sort of option to give Hodgson a breather)
N Brown (but probably needs a NSW Cup hit out first - Makatoa has that under his belt)
Simonssen (but probably needs a NSW Cup hit out first - Blake has an NRL game under his belt)
Russell (but probably needs a NSW Cup hit out first - Lumelume has an NRL game under his belt)

Gronk

Staff member
I don’t think we are getting any troops back for this week. Lume is the first merkin that needs to go. That miss on their No.4 was weak as piss.

With Matto out, this is a perfect opportunity for merkins like Makka, Emu, Rodwell, Momo, Ogden to step up and make a difference . You are all top 30 middles, so f**king play like it. Bend the line and crack some heads. </rant>

yy_cheng

Coach
I'm not sure if Doorey has played middle before.

From his running style, he could probably keep the forward momentum going when one of Reg and Paulo comes off.

He's not big but he runs with purpose but I guess it means a weaker right edge until Lane and Matto comes back

Latest posts