What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R26 Sat - Sydney 32-8 Wests Tigers @ Allianz

Round 26: Sydney v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 26
Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park / Gadigal, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 26 August 2023

Gates 3pm
NRLW 3:10pm
NRL kickoff 5:30pm.
Broadcast live on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

SYD2022TEAM.png

1. Joseph Manu 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Billy Smith 4. Corey Allan 5. Joseph-Aukuso Suaalii 6. Luke Keary 7. Sam Walker 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Brandon Smith 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Siua Wong 12. Nat Butcher 13. Victor Radley 14. Sandon Smith 15. Fletcher Baker 16. Terrell May 17. Angus Crichton 18. Drew Hutchison 19. Egan Butcher 20. Zach Dockar-Clay 21. Fetalaiga Pauga 22. Naufahu Whyte

Out: James Tedesco (fullback), Drew Hutchison (halfback), Dylan Napa (bench)
In: Corey Allan (centre), Sam Walker (halfback), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (front row)
Changes: Joseph Manu (centre to fullback), Fletcher Baker (front row to bench)

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Jahream Bula 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Triston Reilly 4. Asu Kepaoa 5. Junior Tupou 6. Daine Laurie 7. Will Smith 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole 14. Justin Matamua 15. Shawn Blore 16. Alex Twal 17. Alex Seyfarth 18. Aitasi James 19. Brandon Wakeham 20. Josh Feledy 21. Kit Laulilii 22. Tommy Talau

Out: Jake Simpkin (hooker)
In: Will Smith (halfback)
Changes: Apisai Koroisau (halfback to hooker), Alex Twal (front row to bench), David Klemmer (bench to front row)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Todd Smith
Sideline Officials: Darian Furner, Nick Pelgrave
Video Referee: Ashley Klein

STATE LEAGUES
NSW Cup: Sydney v Western Suburbs at Wentworth, Sun 2pm
NSW Cup: North Sydney v Canberra at NSO, Sun 2pm

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Sombreros have got a big red circle around the Souffs game and will want to be in the best possible form beforehand. The poor Tiggers are in for it.

The Rosco

Bench
Roosters by 20
That's a distinct possibility. You know, coz they be playing the incumbent wooden spooners.
But 2 things rhyno, old bean . . . .
1. I won't be the salty vagina that you are and wish injuries upon them. Real classy, that.
2. YOU, of all people on this forum . . . YOU know more about the pain and suffering of seeing your team fail expectations. That'll teach you for having expectations of that cat team of yours.
Hello darkness my old friend . . . .

That's a distinct possibility. You know, coz they be playing the incumbent wooden spooners.
1. I won't be the salty vagina that you are and wish injuries upon them. Real classy, that.
2. YOU, of all people on this forum . . . YOU know more about the pain and suffering of seeing your team fail expectations. That'll teach you for having expectations of that cat team of yours.
Have a look at some of his comments last night. He thinks the Elks have a chance of making the finals haha. Honestly he's got be the direct result of inbreeding.

Someone2

Juniors
Congrats to the tigers on back2back spoons huge achievement to suck that bad in the modern era

and with the signings of Sezer and sullivan they are looking odds on for the 3peat next year

Congrats to the tigers on back2back spoons huge achievement to suck that bad in the modern era

and with the signings of Sezer and sullivan they are looking odds on for the 3peat next year
Modern era with spoons? Please explain the modern era? Your mob is clearly in front by a country mile with spoons! The Elks cheated the cap & still ran last. Give up trolling merkin, you're not good at it.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
With Dolphin and Titan losing and Eel winning, if Rooster beats Tiger then Sea Eagle can win or lose both remaining games and not move from 12th. Safest ladder position in the comp fam.

KOMORI

Bench
With Dolphin and Titan losing and Eel winning, if Rooster beats Tiger then Sea Eagle can win or lose both remaining games and not move from 12th. Safest ladder position in the comp fam.
So this was Seeplod’s plan all along then?? Absolute tactical genius lol