What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R9 Fri - Parramatta 43-12 Newcastle @ CommBank

Round 9: Parramatta v Newcastle

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There where only 2 shows that keeped me going in the 90s The Xfiles and Jerry Springer…trailer Trash rejoice.
Wasted many a lunch hour at work watching Springer. An office favourite. Favourite episode. A couple struggling to make a baby decide to get hubbies’ best mate to help conceive naturally. After months of have sex with best mate’s wife, he comes onto the show to tell them he had a vasectomy years prior!

GongPanther

Referee
Newcastle defence letting everyone through

cop-traffic.gif
He lost that police job, and got another job cleaning windows on high rise office buildings.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Newy have a serious problem with carrying expensive players who are useless at club level but then suddenly become footballers during Origin. Ponga and Gagai are all time greats at it.

Bazal

Post Whore
My god we're paying like shit and still cutting the Knights left edge up like an emo's forearm