What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Bulldogs

dungay dragon

Juniors
Of course he worried. If they happen to get a coach with a spine. Benny will be playing 9.
Hunt wont be here mate , once Hook goes , he will ask for a release and will be given one
New Coach and hopefully new attitude
Must get rid of this arrogant feeling that has been at the Club for sometime now
We are not as good as we think we are
We need to start from Scratch and take a huge gamble on our Juniors ,
Sullivan , Sloan , Feagais , Coachmans etc etc
Will be rocks n diamonds some weeks , but cant be any worse than what we are going through now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dungay dragon

Juniors
Amone was particularly ordinary today, he is going backwards sadly, not measuring up to the hype. He will do better in the Silverwater 13 he is transferring to soo

The worst thing about all this is that us supporters will be depressed for ages about this. Meanwhile, the players, coaching staff and anyone involved with the club couldn’t give a flying f**k about the result
RW They are hugely over paid for failure

matPORTS

Juniors
Come to think of it, that was the worst game Ben Hunt has played in the last 18-24 months (he hasn't had too many bad games in this time if any at all). Is reality starting to sink in that he can no longer save his mate, and that the attitude of his team mates is also a reality of the respect level that Hook has in the dressing room?

Next week, for worse rather than better, will be a pivotal moment in the history of our club. Today, we were given the long stick. Lose next week, give us the scoop part. Then it will be a long coming four months of getting the glue dry on the wooden spoon.

It's time to go, Hook ! (before it's too late)

justadragon

Bench
we are the most uninspiring team in the NRL, we have no attack and no game managers, for all the opportunities that we have had in games , we are dead set hopeless, i said in another thread we would be lucky to win 4 games, Wtf are the board waiting for or waiting to see anything, it cant get anymore embarrassing than what it is.

Last edited:

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I agree. This will be our worst year.
Put Soward in as interim coach tomorrow and give him a chance to instil some confidence, structure and flair, I know this roster is a way lot better than todays performance and result, the coach is a handbrake in the modern game. How can a team attack and defend so badly against 12 men at a crucial stage of the game, 2 weeks in a row, learning NOTHING from last week. Don’t they have a strategy for attacking a 12 men team? They need one with the refs so trigger happy at the moment.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Hunt wont be here mate , once Hook goes , he will ask for a release and will be given one
New Coach and hopefully new attitude
Must get rid of this arrogant feeling that has been at the Club for sometime now
We are not as good as we think we are
We need to start from Scratch and take a huge gamble on our Juniors ,
Sullivan , Sloan , Feagais , Coachmans etc etc
Will be rocks n diamonds some weeks , but cant be any worse than what we are going through now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
We should not let Hunt off so lightly, refuse a release and make him play 9 where he does well in SOO, make him responsible for the development of Sullivan and Amone (who Is going backwards fast at the moment).

but as you say we will release him and probably pay some of his over inflated salary (our fault for that) in the years ahead.

jeez I am so over the acceptance of mediocrity at St George.

be55

Juniors
Stupid me. I actually thought on our effort, especially last week, we were good things today.

Seriously, what an insipid performance. Such a basic, simplistic, unimaginative gameplan with virtually no structure and purpose to fall back on. And that’s our biggest problem.

What we do from week to week has no structure around it. Like I’ve said before, we are basically thirteen headless chooks, running around from set to set, just hoping for the best.

Please bring me a coach, any coach, that can put together attacking and defensive structures that the team can hone over time that will bring us consistency on the field. This one out, unimaginative dreck, that the coach has us playing is completely at odds with the modern-day game and can make even the most average of teams look like world beaters.

Hook’s cooked and his exit can’t come quick enough…

dungay dragon

Juniors
We should not let Hunt off so lightly, refuse a release and make him play 9 where he does well in SOO, make him responsible for the development of Sullivan and Amone (who Is going backwards fast at the moment).

but as you say we will release him and probably pay some of his over inflated salary (our fault for that) in the years ahead.

jeez I am so over the acceptance of mediocrity at St George.
Wont have to pay a cent , as they will be queuing up ,,,esp dogs , titans , dolpins , raiders etc
will free up some huge cash to secure a damaging prop or back rower