What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R13 Sat - Warriors 22-26 Brisbane @ Napier

Round 13: Warriors v Brisbane

• Warriors

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
I guess you could call Napier backwater, it is a pretty shit destination.
No way i'd recommend anyone to visit. It's kinda caught in no mans land, old school art deco stone beach vibe, 3hrs drive of anything decent..... with the occasional Cricket game being played there. Glad the locals get to see an NRL game though.

Warriors win by 16.
Brisbane halves still sorted - but will miss the grunt they have in the forwards - Expect some great support from the crowd. Know a few people that have made the journey from central North Island to go watch this one, rather than the drive to Auckland.

Not sure why people focus on history of playing away in different venues. No point looking at history if all the other variables have changed since then. You can only look at game day in context of the season at best.

Go Warriors!

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
It will be intriguing to see how the Broncos go without Haas, Carrigan and Flegler.
Will Reynolds be allowed to play like a protected species outside of Oz? Will Sailor do a decent job?
Also I thought this was really classy:

The Pa Kid

Juniors
I guess you could call Napier backwater, it is a pretty shit destination.
No way i'd recommend anyone to visit. It's kinda caught in no mans land, old school art deco stone beach vibe, 3hrs drive of anything decent..... with the occasional Cricket game being played there. Glad the locals get to see an NRL game though.

Warriors win by 16.
Brisbane halves still sorted - but will miss the grunt they have in the forwards - Expect some great support from the crowd. Know a few people that have made the journey from central North Island to go watch this one, rather than the drive to Auckland.

Not sure why people focus on history of playing away in different venues. No point looking at history if all the other variables have changed since then. You can only look at game day in context of the season at best.

Go Warriors!
Fun fact. When I lived in Napier ( early 2010) it had the highest women to men ratio in NZ. Also had the most female hairdressers per capita than any other. If you a single athlete male visiting, fill ya boots.

MRN

Juniors
Fun fact. When I lived in Napier ( early 2010) it had the highest women to men ratio in NZ. Also had the most female hairdressers per capita than any other. If you a single athlete male visiting, fill ya boots.
I'm sold.
the-office-lets-party.gif

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Not even to find a solid hairdresser?
View attachment 74783
giphy.gif

Latest posts