What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin I - Wed 31 May - NSW 18-26 QLD @ Adelaide

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yeah, the guy who plays 5 mins is the one at fault and not the one who couldn't set up a try in the previous 75 mins.
We scored 18 points. With the limited amount of ball QLD had, that should have been enough to win. Our attack wasn’t great, but the defence was really sh!thouse.

Belza

Juniors
Wasn’t the last game in Adelaide shithouse too? I seem to remember it being a drop fest.
Don't be so miserable. The Adelaide crowd (Qld supporters at least ) would have enjoyed the game . There were some chants going through the game but they would have been a distance from the game

BranVan3000

Coach
Turbo was absolutely shocking out there tonight?? Crichton played a much better game. Although I suspect Turbo is still carrying a few injuries. I noticed him wincing whilst running a few times. I'd definitely select Turbo at full force with no injuries
Turbo was poor but probably the long term solution anyway. Just hopingy, maybe uselessly, he can turn a corner in his form

Artiste

Juniors
Far too many points in that game for origin
Origin should be built on defence
f**kin pea hearted merkins

Belza

Juniors
Ahem ….
just a couple of three things

‘Why would you play a right side club combo on the left ?

‘why would you play an extremely damaging left sided player on the right ?

‘’Why would you sub off an edge back rower after 30 mins and never put him back on ?

‘why would you select a second halfback / 5/8 and only use him in case of injury ?

‘why would you allow Tedesco to take all these attacking runs to which he refuses to pass to unmarked players ?

‘why would you play flatter than the Melbourne storm used too in 1999 if you don’t have team to utilise it ?

bonus whinge

‘why did we all have to sit through that abomination of an attempt at commentary ? It’s borderline torture

‘when you are wish it’s Michael Anus and Flog Alexander there’s a huge problem

frankly I’m depressed and ashamed
The commentary was better than the one sided NSW bias we had to put up with for years

Very well said and exactly what I was thinking…and I’m sure most of us were thinking about these points even before kick off
Freddy makes no sense
Is he senile?
He’s a terrible selector ‘ coach .

How do you get that much wrong with all the talent available, I’ll tell you …. He picks his boys and plays to their egos , terrible recipe for any team sport