What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin II - Wed 21 Jun - QLD 32-6 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
For game 3:
Drinkwater for Tedesco
Trell for Turbo
Walker for Luai
Graham for Crichton
Start Murray for Yeo
And let literally anyone else on the planet coach the side.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
There was once a Victorian family in Noosa who were openly telling me about how the beaches in Melbourne were so much better than Queenslands. They are a cult trying to one up the entire world. In Shane Warne’s autobiography there is an entire chapter about how Victoria is better than the rest of Australia. I like Queensland and all but when I travel I don’t go around giving the finger at people bragging.
Lol yes. The entire Melbourne office for the bank I work for do nothing but go to Noosa and wear white linen and gold jewellery. But then tell everyone that the peninsula (and the one month of a year that it's warm enough to swim there) is better ffs

This Year?

Immortal
I don't know why I'm still seething after last night. I knew we'd lose. It feels so played out and looks like we have no up and comers in the next few years.
No matter what happens in game 3, it will be a QLD party and we just have to eat shit again.
I'm so over the ch9 wank. QLD are deserved series winners and it will most likely be a maroon wash. I'm so over the almost reality show levels of dramatics when it comes to Tommy, Nathan and Latrell.
Where's the fight?
Where's the never say die attitude?
Where's the pride in our state?
I'm over hearing the legends talk about how NSW players have pride in the state but don't buy in more often than not.
Something has to change. It's unacceptable how this shit happens almost every year now.

Frailty

First Grade
There was once a Victorian family in Noosa who were openly telling me about how the beaches in Melbourne were so much better than Queenslands. They are a cult trying to one up the entire world. In Shane Warne’s autobiography there is an entire chapter about how Victoria is better than the rest of Australia. I like Queensland and all but when I travel I don’t go around giving the finger at people bragging.
There are no beaches in Melbourne. I live near St Kilda 'Beach', and I will never consider anything along the bay to be a beach.
Head out of Melbourne and you can find some amazing beaches though on the Southern coastline.

Frailty

First Grade
Failed to build pressure by turning the ball over countless times with his own boot.

No he's not terrible, but he didn't do what he was selected to do.
It's almost weird how players who have good kicking games have their kicking games go to shit when in Origin...

... It's almost like having a team where there is only one player doing general play kicking makes it ridiculously easy to pressure and defend. NSW has continuously turned a blind eye to it, and it is incredibly frustrating.

W

Walsh is 20yo and played about 50 games mostly for the warriors…. Only fair metric is looks and Luai looks inbred as f*ck.
Yeah but one’s been in 3 gfs in a row with 2 prems 1 WC final and won origin once by 25. So Walsh has 4 years to do the same.
Origin is ticked off - just needs to take a nation on his back to WC final and win a couple prems by 2028 to have a fair barometer.

There was once a Victorian family in Noosa who were openly telling me about how the beaches in Melbourne were so much better than Queenslands.
St Kilda, Brighton and Williamstown have great beaches? Gotta be f**king kidding!

Port Phillip has the only beaches in Australia where the wearing of sturdy work boots is strongly encouraged to minimise the risk of injury due to discarded syringes and broken ice pipes.

Belza

Juniors
I don't know why I'm still seething after last night. I knew we'd lose. It feels so played out and looks like we have no up and comers in the next few years.
No matter what happens in game 3, it will be a QLD party and we just have to eat shit again.
I'm so over the ch9 wank. QLD are deserved series winners and it will most likely be a maroon wash. I'm so over the almost reality show levels of dramatics when it comes to Tommy, Nathan and Latrell.
Where's the fight?
Where's the never say die attitude?
Where's the pride in our state?
I'm over hearing the legends talk about how NSW players have pride in the state but don't buy in more often than not.
Something has to change. It's unacceptable how this shit happens almost every year now.
The problem with NSW rugby league is that it seems like a boys club and no one challenges them.Gould,Fitler,John's and Alexander. Until someone does nothing is going to change.

On nein, Gould was talking about Fittler not being a total clown last night and right on cue they had a live shot of Freddy in the changeroom doing a backwards lama moonwalk trying to prepare Teddy.

“ We are so f**ked” I thought to myself…