What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: EELS v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Sunshine Coast Stadium 24/6/23

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
All this talk about scoring 80 was a pipe dream no NRL unless they give up can concede 80.

Unlike the AFL where a team like Sydney Swans can score 200 points in a match.

I would assume is the equivalent of a league team scoring a 100.

Code in crisis and its not Rugby League.
I don't think its the equivalent of 100 in Rugby League given its happened so many times and we are yet to see 100 in the NRL/NSWRL.

Its closer to the equivalent of 70.

Pazza

First Grade
So does lane walk back into the starting line up for the Warriors game or is he going to have to earn his spot???

I'd probably give him makatoas spot on the bench since Joe O seems to be in the same mold as makatoa.

eels_fan

First Grade
I’m saying if he pleas this Wednesday it will be as a result of representations and agreed facts with the prosecution which will reduce the offending and lead to sentence on the day - non-custodial
Whilst I agree there is zero chance he gets a custodial sentence, any plea involving the word “guilty” in relation to sexual touching without consent, in my opinion it will see the NRL rub him out for a minimum 8-12 weeks imo. They’ll probably ensure it’s the remainder of the season

King-Gutho94

Coach
Whilst I agree there is zero chance he gets a custodial sentence, any plea involving the word “guilty” in relation to sexual touching without consent, in my opinion it will see the NRL rub him out for a minimum 8-12 weeks imo. They’ll probably ensure it’s the remainder of the season
3 weeks will be backdated from the stand down rule

yy_cheng

Coach
How did the Panfers let Hopgood leave?

They should have moved bloody Yeo the the second Row and had him at lock he is a gun and playing better than Yep this year.
They couldve had him at hooker too. Can he bring some juniour mates over

yy_cheng

Coach
So does lane walk back into the starting line up for the Warriors game or is he going to have to earn his spot???

I'd probably give him makatoas spot on the bench since Joe O seems to be in the same mold as makatoa.
If we lost jnr and maybe reg. Hell yeah.

Plus matto and hoppa might be smokeys

lucablight

First Grade
How did the Panfers let Hopgood leave?

They should have moved bloody Yeo the the second Row and had him at lock he is a gun and playing better than Yep this year.
He said in an interview that Ivan actually encouraged him to take the opportunity at Parra.

Enamoured Eel

Juniors
5 from 5, we’re flying under the radar nicely. When the raiders done similar a little while back, the media went into a frenzy. Let’s hope the form continues.

I had a very cheeky dabble on them at $36. It’s fair to say I’ll be rewarded with all premiership winning memorabilia if they can pull it off.

Latest posts